Haha Give it up for Ne-Yo!

helena22

Proud Member
Now you know Ne-Yo has no "big head" LOL
On the real, tho, props to him for being honest and humble. Nah, I take back the "humble" part.
Vocal-wise, he can't hold a candle to her, that's a fact. He was stating the obvious.

Ne-Yo Teams With Celine Dion for Duet
: 'It Definitely Made Me Question My Vocal Ability'

By Colin Stutz | March 14, 2013 7:50 AM EDT

R&B songsmith Ne-Yo has announced that he's recently written and sung on a duet with Celine Dion for her forthcoming album.

The duo first worked together on 2007's Taking Chances, with Ne-Yo co-writing and co-producing "I Got Nothin' Left."

Describing the experience as "surreal" to Digital Spy, he said, "The first time I worked for her I wrote a song for her, which in itself was surreal… This time around I actually did a duet with her - it's her and me on one song, which was a challenge to say the least! I was trying to figure what I was even doing there - why would they need my voice when they have hers?"

He added, "She wanted to do the song as a duet and I was flattered, but it definitely made me question my vocal ability.

Tentatively titled "Water and Flame," Dion's album is expected for an October release and will be her first English album since Taking Chances. It will be her 25th studio album overall, and 10th in English.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...th-celine-dion-for-duet-it-definitely-made-me

Back