Guess Who's Going to the Art Museum?

Severus Snape

Proud Member
Me. That's who.

This Thursday, I'm going to see the Philadelphia Museum of Art's excibit on Marc Chagall and co. during 1920's Paris. Admittedly, it's not really my favourite style of art, but I just want to get out of campus for once, so I figured this trip would be an interesting one to go on. It's free, anyway.

Here is the link to the museum's page: http://www.philamuseum.org/exhibitions/401.html

Boy, would I love to be there.... Anything art, crappy, flashy, dada-y, #@$, whatever, I love exploring it...

Have a nice trip there. :) Man, I wish I could go...

OMG it was sooo epic! We got to see art from the 19th century upwards. Meaning, there was a lot of realism and impressionism. We also got to see dada, the urinal fountain was absolutely priceless! =D

I absolutely loved it! I also got to see a gentlemen's fashion exhibit! It was absolutely fantastic! =D

OMG it was sooo epic! We got to see art from the 19th century upwards. Meaning, there was a lot of realism and impressionism. We also got to see dada, the urinal fountain was absolutely priceless! =D

I absolutely loved it! I also got to see a gentlemen's fashion exhibit! It was absolutely fantastic! =D

Aaargh..... It hurts I wasn't there to see all that!.. You even got to see Duchamp's Fountain....? Oh, man... I'm happy you got to spend a fab time on there. :)

That fountain is on world tour for sure. I saw it a little over a year ago in my country. I'm glad you had a good time :)

Unfortunately I live too far away from there....

Anyway, the urinal fountain is amazing, I saw it too :D

Yes, it's pretty cool. I forgot to mention in my previous post that, unfortunately, it's not the original. The original 1917 "Fountain" piece is unfortunately lost. However, it's a very good replica--museum-quality.

My prof. and I had a good laugh about it. He was telling me about it prior to my going--I was writing an article for the school paper on his class and the piece is of relevance to the course, which is why we got to go in the first place-- and I thought it was absolutely priceless. =D

Back