Guess who's a big Jackson fan?

rockstar

Proud Member
Guess who's a big Jackson fan?

1373504.jpg
Actor Shazahn Padamsee reveals that she secretly owns a Michael Jackson hat that has been autographed by the legend himself.

Mumbai: Late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, definitely has the most enviable fan following in the world with millions swearing by him. But little did we know that Mumbai houses one of the biggest fans of the icon. We have learnt that Shazahn Padamsee, who made her debut with Rocket Singh Salesman of the Year alongside Ranbir Kapoor, is an ardent fan of the legend and also owns something very special.

A close friend of the actor says, “Shazahn is a die-hard Michael Jackson fan and has been one ever since she got the opportunity to meet him when he came down to India for his world tour.
Shazahn reveals, “When Michael Jackson had come to India, my mom (Sharon Prabhakar) had done the opening act for his show. I briefly got to meet him but it was one of the most memorable moments of my life.”
The friends adds, “In fact so fervent a fan is Shazahn that she freakishly even owns an MJ hat signed personally by him, with a few strands of his hair still on it which she guards like a prized possession. She literally drools over it.” Shazahn confirms, “I own a signatured MJ hat with his hair strands still on it. I love Michael and have grown up listening to his music and watching his videos.”

here is link :http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_guess-who-s-a-big-jackson-fan_1373502

Aaaaah Shazahn Padamsee.....

Wait...

Who?

For real, it's nice that she's a fan and all (who isn't these days, sigh) but exactly who is she?

Back