Gta v!

gta_copy.jpg

What you think is the city this time? I hope that it is Vice City but most likely is Los Santos.

Judging by the logo, it looks like money will play a big part in the game. It immediately reminded me of San Andreas, I will not be surprised is Los Santos is revisited.

I just want to add how surprised I was to see this announced. Yesterday if you asked me I would have said there would be no chance of Rockstar announcing a new GTA while promoting Max Payne 3 (March 2012). So when do you think this will be released? Early-mid 2012 is Max Payne 3, I can't see Rockstar released 2 games so close together. Oct-Dec 2012 is too far away if the trailer is coming Nov. 2011. This may be me just hoping, but if there is already a trailer prepared and announced at the same time that the game is announced, does this mean the game is finished and could be released this year?

Thank you so much. :)

GTA is my favourite game series of all time and I can't wait for the release.

http://rockstargames.com is back to normal. On the GTA V article there is a countdown to the trailer release. It will be released on Wednesday 2nd Nov at 1pm (UK time). That is 8am ET and 5am PT.

I'm trying not to hype it up to much so that I'm not disappointed but I don't think that's possible! And in case anyone is wondering, the countdown changed and the clocks moved back in the UK since I posted that list of times. Trailer will be released in one hour and 15 minutes.

Trailer!:

Los Angeles (Los Santos) is the city. I hope this comes to Xbox 360. There is no mention of platforms in that trailer.

Last edited:
It could be the whole of San Andreas.

GTA San Andreas trailers revealed each city in a new trailer one at a time.

So excited...:jump: I can't wait to play this amazing game.

BTW does anyone have a clue to when GTA V will be released?

GRAND THEFT AUTO V Official Announcement

v_640x400.jpg

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

Download Grand Theft Auto V logo desktops, backgrounds, avatars and icons at the Rockstar Games Downloads section.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19471/grand-theft-auto-v-official-announcement.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for a release date, I would guess either May 2012 or October 2012.

Hope this game has a flamethrower. Every game is better with a flamethrower. Just imagine how much better Super Mario Brothers (An allready great game btw) would be if it had a flamethrower in it

the maps looks like GTASA, i wonder why Rockstar did not remake Vice City as way

Hope this game has a flamethrower. Every game is better with a flamethrower. Just imagine how much better Super Mario Brothers (An allready great game btw) would be if it had a flamethrower in it
:lol: Uh, the flower is a flame thrower. :p

Can't wait for this game, I haven't played my Xbox and PS3 for ages, totally gone off MW3.

Hope it's got a decent soundtrack, Vice City has the best one so far.

Back