Greg Phillinganes talks about working with Michael

januska

Proud Member
I came across this little interview a couple of days ago and thought maybe someone else would like to hear it too :) Didn't see it posted yet(?)

Always thought Greg Phillinganes was such a sweet and humble guy, a bit like Michael himself..though not that cute ;)

Thank you :)

When I hear his name I always think of what Michael wrote about him in the Dangerous booklet (appears courtesy of his parents) and it makes me smile :)

This is what I would ask Greg if I had the chance:

Did Michael record a version of Behind The Mask? If so, how was it?

This is what I would ask Greg if I had the chance:

Did Michael record a version of Behind The Mask? If so, how was it?
wasnt it talked about many times that he did? or am i thinking of something else. the songs been mentioned alot in diff threads

wasnt it talked about many times that he did? or am i thinking of something else. the songs been mentioned alot in diff threads

Not sure if Greg ever confirmed that Michael recorded it. It would be nice if we could get more information about it.

All I know is I want to hear it.

Cooooool............Legend!!!!!!!!!

Michael really did pick good people to go on tour with.................

Kudos to Greg, he tells it like it is...great to hear him speak with such affection for Michael and his family while performing with all of them at MSG. He's right...this didn't have to happen.

Thanks for posting, januska! Greg seems to be looking back on the times A LOT throughout the whole interview.

"You'll never be more of a musician than you are a human being" Michael Jackson is the best singer-dancer-composer (musician) ever. So what kind of human being is he? That's right--the best. You can't seperate him from his art. Hard to believe some people don't get that....

Back