Greatest Live Vocals ?

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
What are your favourite or in your opinion MJ's greatest live vocals and why.
Not a concert or a tour, just one song.
Mine is Human Nature Live Yokohama 1987.
Reason it's perfect his voice sounds the best it ever did, I just wish it would've been at Wembley or somewhere the audience would go nuts.

Rock With You on the Jackson's Live CD. Just so flawless, that I almost cannot hear any difference between it and the regular track

Truly Amazing
[youtube]j0WPArhQDM0[/youtube]

Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life. from the jackson's live cd. Michael's vocals are like a waterfall, flowing through heaven.

I would have to say the way he performed Rock with You in 87, 88, 89 and held that note

I started to say anything in Yokohama, because when I first watched that concert almost five years ago, I just watched him sing with my mouth wide open, not breathing, because every note was glorious. But I agree that it's Rock With You-87,88 and 89. (I'm insane about that song and the way he sings it)

Wanna Be Startin Somethin in Munich 92 is great vocals in the Dangerous Tour, or Earth Song Ad-Libs in Brunei royal concert 96 are amazing!!!

I think that the live vocals on Working Day And Night are very underrated. People only focus on the dancing and the flashy stage effects but Michael's vocals were fantastic during this. He kills it with the adlibs

I think that the live vocals on Working Day And Night are very underrated. People only focus on the dancing and the flashy stage effects but Michael's vocals were fantastic during this. He kills it with the adlibs

Very true.

Mine is usually the live portions on Man In The mirror.. While there are amazing live vocals on other songs, I always look forward to that and see how he adlibs..

I also favor parts of IJCSLY - when he starts ad libing.. Rock with You ad libs..

I guess just over all AD LIBS Michael does it always in such a cool way! he always stays so rhythmic, and he stylizes it so cool

Back