Greatest Hits (2CDs & DVD) [Japan]

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
mjjessential.jpg

Sony Music Japan has just released a 3-disc Limited Edition of The Essential Michael Jackson (2CDs & 1DVD), titled Greatest Hits.

This new edition contains the Japanese version of The Essential Michael Jackson and a bonus Number Ones DVD.

Here is the full tracklisting:

CD's :

Disc One :
I Want You Back / ABC (The Jackson 5) / The Love You Save (The Jackson 5) / Got To Be There / Rockin' Robin / Ben / Blame It On The Boogie (The Jacksons) / Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) ([FONT=Verdana,Arial]The Jacksons) [/FONT]/ Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough * / Off The Wall * / Rock With You * / She's Out Of My Life / Can You Feel It * / The Girl Is Mine (Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney) / Billie Jean / Beat It / Wanna Be Startin' Something * / Human Nature * / P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) / I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Michal Jackson and Siedah Garrett) / Thriller (2003 Edit)

Disc Two :
Bad / The Way You Make Me Feel * / Man In The Mirror / Dirty Diana * / Another Part Of Me * / Smooth Criminal / Leave Me Alone / Black Or White * / Remember The Time / In The Closet (Duet by Michael Jackson and Mystery Girl) * / Who Is It * / Heal The World / Will You Be There * / You Are Not Alone * / Blood On The Dance Floor / One More Chance / You Rock My World

* : Single Version

DVD

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough / Rock With You / Billie Jean / Beat It / Thriller / Bad / The Way You Make Me Feel / Man In The Mirror / Smooth Criminal / Dirty Diana / Black Or White / You Are Not Alone / Earth Song / Blood On The Dance Floor / You Rock My World

Source: Sony Music Japan / HMV/ Max Jax / Dangerous Incorporated / MJdatabank

Last edited:
The release seems kind of redundant

The consumer would get certain songs twice

Apart from the fact that we already have certain songs 4 or more times over. I think I have Billie Jean at least 8 or 9 times!!!

That's never stopped the geniuses at PH-ony from re-releasing a re-release.

Wow, another GH collection. Just what I always wanted. :tease:

I don't know if Japan got Essentials 3.0, but it looks like for once we got something better in the USA.

Great about the #1 in Slovakia.

I really don't like all these greatest hits editions.

I...am...really...sick...of...re-releases...of...old...songs...and...videos.

Give...us...unreleased...songs...in...high...quality...format.

Or...give...us...never-before-released...concerts...in...high...quality...format...preferably...from...Bad...Tour...2nd...leg.

Anyway, Sony really need to stop milking MJs catalogue. Its BEYOND ridiculous.

Although it was good to see that after MJ made his THIS IS IT speech, OFF THE WALL rose 200%, BAD rose 110%, DANGEROUS rose 165% and THRILLER 25 rose 155%

Last edited by a moderator:
mod note :
thread now cleaned
please dont go off topic again or this thread will be closed with additional action
mjdatabank is added again as a source
thanks

Back