Great Tribute: Crazy Fans attack Michael jackson

WOW is right.
God he was so amazing...this makes me miss him so damn much. :weeping:
Thank you for sharing though...really beautiful.

WOW just too see all his fans pass out and all he was one of a kind very well miss so glad he was apart of my life

WOW.....I just miss him so much...I can't describe how I feel.....

WOW Indeed. Amazing video, and just the sheer impact he had on fans. They fainted by the numbers. Oh, wish I could have been at one of his concerts....

WOW Indeed. Amazing video, and just the sheer impact he had on fans. They fainted by the numbers. Oh, wish I could have been at one of his concerts....

me too....all that footage just takes my breath away....

I really don't think the world understands what it has lost. That 10 minute video is the definition of power...1 man, not a group, an army or a team...1 man

amazing video. every day I thank god that I was lucky enough to experience all that and see him live in concert. the best moments of my life, I never felt anything like that not before not after.

Last edited:
Amazing, but I simply do not understand why media and even fans in making such videos totally ignore the HIStory Jacksonmania in 1996-97.
There was total global hysteria, I couldnt see anything like this for other artists, no matter if there was the era of boybands and screaming little girls, Michael was global megarstar (of all ages and generations) and it seems like its forgotten... or what...

I really don't think the world understands what it has lost. That 10 minute video is the definition of power...1 man, not a group, an army or a team...1 man

SO true! Rep for you! I completely agree! :clapping: Actually, I agree with your whole statement...not just the bolded part...lol

WOW thanks for posting - some of those clips I have never seen - love the history statue floating down the thames in the history era, I remember seeing it on tv at primary school! :)

It still astounds me how one man can cause so much reaction. There has never been anything like that and I don't think there will be for a very long time. It just leaves me speechless, all of this was caused by one man.

Amazing, but I simply do not understand why media and even fans in making such videos totally ignore the HIStory Jacksonmania in 1996-97.
There was total global hysteria, I couldnt see anything like this for other artists, no matter if there was the era of boybands and screaming little girls, Michael was global megarstar (of all ages and generations) and it seems like its forgotten... or what...

true. not to mention his visit in London in 2007

[youtube]bFD_97VaTnA&feature=related[/youtube]

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVQKEBst19g&color1=0x234900&color2=0xd4d4d4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVQKEBst19g&color1=0x234900&color2=0xd4d4d4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

and dont forget the scene in Japan in 2007 for the "fan-party". The airport was PACKED with ppl waiting for Michael.. The second video is funny as heck.. the police trying their hardest to keep fans away.. and u can clearly see how many ppl that got there for him that day

[youtube]P2GqR4OL-ZU[/youtube]

[youtube]n-EbSKGfgm8[/youtube]

and guys dont forget the announcement for TII.. reports said around 7000 fans showed up at the O2 arena to see MJ making the announcement for the O2 shows.. The MJ-mania NEVER ended, thats for sure

22399778.jpg

Last edited:
and dont forget the scene in Japan in 2007 for the "fan-party". The airport was PACKED with ppl waiting for Michael.. The second video is funny as heck.. the police trying their hardest to keep fans away.. and u can clearly see how many ppl that got there for him that day

[youtube]P2GqR4OL-ZU[/youtube]

[youtube]n-EbSKGfgm8[/youtube]

These videos are wonderful and Michael is sooooooo beautiful. :heart:

Yes, that is the magic of MJ. The title is misleading though - I thought for one second the fans had turned against him phew!

Title is rather misleading......Crazy fans attack MJ?

Do you think mobbing the person, garbbing him touching him was OK? Some fans just could not control themselves. It is not about controlling emotions. It is about controlling actions. In his book Moonwalk he says about this problem. The title is right. Some fans behavior was wild and crazy. If it was not he would not need so many bodyguards protecting him. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Amazing how one man can do this.
No matter how many times I see this it brings tears in my eyes..I just can"t explain.
True power.
Oh, how I miss that...

Back