Great (song: Bad) performance at Miss World Hungary

Kinga

Proud Member
There was the Hungarian Miss World contest yesterday evening.

Here it is a great performance by a famous Hungarian actor, Zoltán Bereczki whose favorite entertainer is Michael Jackson.

He sings Bad and the nominees are dancing with him.

Click on "Bereczki produkció":

http://www.kiralyno.hu/vidgallery.php

Here you can see his Billie Jean performance at an other show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhFtJvqIY8

What do you think?

Thx Kinga for this video!;D (i have missed it yesterday, so it was nice to see now, and great that this time Zoltán performed Bad) :)

Last edited:
:) I'm glad you like it Ági! I think it was a good performance overall and the girls weren't "bad" :lol: also.

I liked the clothes Zoli wear, they were Michaelicious, not the exactly same MJ's clothes, but those shoes... :toofunny: they're awful!

:eek: Just noticed, he has the tapes on his fingers as well!

Btw, have you seen Barna Pély in Csináljuk a fesztivált show some weeks ago? He performed Bad there and it was truely "bad, really really bad". :toofunny:

Last edited:
For some reason the video is extremely slow to load... :S
He sings extremely well though! :O
Thanks for the video

^^I don't know why? :unsure: For me it works perfectly.

Indeed, he sings very well! :yes:

So, now it's in the Michaelmania section. OK, I didn't know exactly where to post this and I decided to post it in the General discussion section because maybe more fans searching for the threads in the GD.

wtf? why is it that i can't find what everybody else has found? i can't find the 'bad' performance...i see a lot of other videos of women talking and magic tricks and women marching onstage and a performance at the piano, but i can't find the 'bad' performance...

anyway..i loved the billie jean performance..he sung it well!:)

Not too bad at singing, some of the pronounciation was bad but okay, one thing which really annoyed me was the fact that he sang to the MJ instrumentals???? even on Billie Jean the men behind him are pretending to sing and play instruments LOL

Not too bad at singing, some of the pronounciation was bad but okay, one thing which really annoyed me was the fact that he sang to the MJ instrumentals???? even on Billie Jean the men behind him are pretending to sing and play instruments LOL

how did you get ahold of 'bad'? which vid is it?

berecki.jpg

you are right :sad:

Michael would say to him: you're kicking with the wrong leg... :lol:

I think the "stage" was a bit little for him, he even couldn't do the moonwalk.

I only watched the BAD one, not BJ. I think this guy did GREAT! BAD is a hard song to sing, and he did a really good job. I also really liked his stage interpretation for this one. I wish the video would play all in one stream though!!

I'm glad you liked it! It's funny how he mixed Michael's moves from different videos. Smooth criminal, Bad and TWYMMF.

If you have time then watch his Billie Jean performance, that one is also great IMO.

I like in his dance that he doesn't just show the exact MJ moves but he does his original moves which are really Michaelicious. You can notice huge MJ influence but still I find his moves original. He's really quick.

Back