Great quote from Stevie Wonder about Michael Jackson

analogue

Proud Member
Most fans have probably allready read this but for those who haven't it's a nice treat

At the end of the day, we're all human beings, and for those who can't see that it is possible for a man who's an adult to have a childlike spirit, it doesn't mean that they're weird, it doesn't mean they're a freak or whatever ridiculous things people say. We have all kinds of people in the world. The most important thing is that your heart is in a good place.

If you don't love Stevie then you are just plain evil!

Beautiful quote, and so very true.

I also love:

"he really made you believe in yourself" - Queen Latifah

"Michael came up to us singing the lyrics to 'Bootylicious'" - Kelly Rowland

and the one in my sig. :)

Love, love, love Stevie. (I'm listening to him right now). He's always had kind words for Michael.

Awesome! Thanks :)

So often I feel like Michael taught us the secret of life by the way he lived his.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Stevie! he's so sweet and caring and SENSITIVE, i can see he really, like many of us do, Stevie understands Michael's real escence
and he's a musical genius TOO!

What a wonderful human being.
God bless him

:flowers:

Stevie :wub: As you guys said Stevie was the one that truly was able to see Michael. Seeing Stevie sing 'We love you Michael Jackson' to 50,000 people with me there singing along is something I will never forget.

Awww..Stevie is really special :wub: Is it possible not to love him?

Stevie :wub: As you guys said Stevie was the one that truly was able to see Michael. Seeing Stevie sing 'We love you Michael Jackson' to 50,000 people with me there singing along is something I will never forget.

That must have been so amazing! :yes:

So often I feel like Michael taught us the secret of life by the way he lived his.

I couldn't have said it any better myself - you worded it beautifully. :)

Seeing Stevie sing 'We love you Michael Jackson' to 50,000 people with me there singing along is something I will never forget.

I'm so gutted I didn't get tickets for Glastonbury this year, I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year! My friends told me how awesome the whole performance was, they were in tears.

Another quote from Stevie. This is apparantly the first thing that Stevie said when he heard about the 2005 trail

''I gotta call Mike cause he needs a friend right now''

I love Stevie! He saw MJ in the best way...with his heart! Yet, people who could actually see couldn't!

And to think people call stevie blind, he saw clearer than most.
That is so true! Some people are so obsessed on what's on the outside they don't care about that what matters the most - the inside. (Not saying I don't like how Michael looked but in general, well.. you know :sigh:)

Thanks for posting the quotes :) All the best to Stevie in his life.

Stevie Wonder truly is a living legend, I absolutely adore him and I totally agree with what he said about Michael Jackson. I always wonder what's wrong with this world when society can't seem to accept someone who is different? Especially someone who had a childlike spirit - everyone has a child inside of them dying to escape. This was the case with MJ only he had it worse as he never really had a childhood. Also I totally agree with the above posts - Stevie is blind yet saw MJ clearer than most.

Wonderful thread. Thanks analogue.

Awesome! Thanks :)

Beautifully put :clapping: and so very true as well. :yes::yes:

That is so true! Some people are so obsessed on what's on the outside they don't care about that what matters the most - the inside. (Not saying I don't like how Michael looked but in general, well.. you know )

I know what you mean. And Michael was gorgeous inside out, beautiful in every single possible way. At times, too beautiful for this world of ours poisoned by greed and envy.

Stevie is a musical prophet like Michael called him so rightfully during the Gerardo interview back in 2005.

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful quotes.

Don't mean to drive the thread o/t, please excuse me, but i couldn't help but think of a verrry special song to me - Stevie's I just called to say i love you. This and quite possibly WATW (i'm not entirely sure though) were the only English speaking songs i remember from my childhood. I used to sing along to this particular one, hum along rather cause i had no clue whatsoever what the words meant. Nowadays i keep hearing it on radio and seeing the vid every now and then on tele and go back to those days.

All of this was takin' place back in the decade when i had no idea who Michael Jackson was lol. Can y'all believe it? The man basically ruled the planet and i was oblivious to his existence. Whatta twat. :doh:

Last edited:
Beautiful quote, and so very true.

I also love:

"he really made you believe in yourself" - Queen Latifah

"Michael came up to us singing the lyrics to 'Bootylicious'" - Kelly Rowland

and the one in my sig. :)
I LOVE that! :D Dear MJ.

I love Stevie! He saw MJ in the best way...with his heart! Yet, people who could actually see couldn't!
So true.

Stevie has "it". Just like Michael.

That must have been so amazing! :yes:

It was! I went to Hard Rock Calling the day after the anniversary so emotions were very raw still. Also didn't help the large amount of alcohol we drank the night before at the o2, the Slug and Lettuce staff kicked us out as we stayed there to closing time! It was just amazing, the love that Stevie has for Michael is just so wondeful to see.

Don't mean to drive the thread o/t, please excuse me, but i couldn't help but think of a verrry special song to me - Stevie's I just called to say i love you. This and quite possibly WATW (i'm not entirely sure though) were the only English speaking songs i remember from my childhood. I used to sing along to this particular one, hum along rather cause i had no clue whatsoever what the words meant. Nowadays i keep hearing it on radio and seeing the vid every now and then on tele and go back to those days.

All of this was takin' place back in the decade when i had no idea who Michael Jackson was lol. Can y'all believe it? The man basically ruled the planet and i was oblivious to his existence. Whatta twat. :doh:

Yes, this song has always been one of my faves, I rediscovered it a few weeks ago in fact and since then I haven't been able to get the lyrics/tune out of my head. The lyrics are so poignant and easy to remember.

"I just called to say I love you. I just called to say I care."

Thank God for the two earth angels Stevie Wonder & Michael Jackson!:clapping::clapping::clapping::wub::wub:

Wonderful thread. Thanks analogue.

Beautifully put :clapping: and so very true as well. :yes::yes:

I know what you mean. And Michael was gorgeous inside out, beautiful in every single possible way. At times, too beautiful for this world of ours poisoned by greed and envy.

Stevie is a musical prophet like Michael called him so rightfully during the Gerardo interview back in 2005.

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful quotes.

i love this song .he is true friend .when he cried while singing ,i felt his pain .god bless his soul.:praying:

Wow, I love Stevie. Great man and he really understands Michael. Very true and lovely quote. :heart:

Back