Grace Rwaramba set a new website. For what?

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Grace Rwaramba has just put up a website named for the cause, World Accountability for Humanity - http://www.worldaccountabilityforhumanity.com/

She does say she was born in Uganda, not Rwanda, as previously thought. She was sent to live with older siblings in the U.S. when she was small, and attended a boarding school in Connecticut. She says she received a B.A. in Business Administration from Atlantic Union College.

162_logo_gif_larger.gif

The way I understood it is that she will offer services that help make sure the donated money goes to where it's supposed to go and will be used the way it was intended to be used. A lot of times donations go to wrong people...like she mentioned, there are people driving luxury cars because they used the donated money themselves and didn't buy things to the needy people, etc. So there really is a need to monitor where the money goes. Do unexpected visits...send people to watch how it's used, etc. It makes sense. We did that with our charity when we were in Sri Lanka. Checked rebuilding sites that were sponsored by our charity. Made sure they are using the money the way it was supposed to be used.

Grace Rwaramba has just put up a website named for the cause, World Accountability for Humanity - http://www.worldaccountabilityforhumanity.com/

She does say she was born in Uganda, not Rwanda, as previously thought. She was sent to live with older siblings in the U.S. when she was small, and attended a boarding school in Connecticut. She says she received a B.A. in Business Administration from Atlantic Union College.

162_logo_gif_larger.gif

certainly a good idea. she's a good student of MJ. lol

that's why i'd rather hand money to people on the street and see them receive it from me, than give it to some of these organizations. the orgs tend to be really suspect.

[FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Traveling, Working and Living around the World. In an association of more than fifteen years Grace worked for MJJ Production and other Michael Jackson ventures. During her extensive travels the needs of the world's poor, sick, and unfortunate were often visibly at hand. Grace has a special affinity for disadvantaged people in all areas of the world who are trapped in the repetitive cycle of poverty that prevents opportunities for education, healthy nutrition, medical care, and a positive living environment. The anguish she has felt for suffering people has led her to profoundly appreciate the charitable work of many, including the Deepak Chopra family and Michael Jackson through his Heal the World Foundation. Grace founded World Accountability for Humanity to "bridge divides and allow philanthropy to function as it should, for the benefit of both donors and recipients."[/FONT]

Very interesting, I have often wondered where Grace has been over the last year or two, although there were rumors about her health which I never saw substantiated per se.

She attended a Seventh Day Adventist college, Atlantic Union College. I work for a large SDA hospital (although I am not a member of the SDA church) and the SDA health network is extremely active in all areas of charitable and health related work to those in need, especially many outside the U.S.

Good to see she appears to be doing well.

Grace is a wonderful person, (i know her personnally) and i love her from the bottom of my heart !

Grace is as lovely as she looks. Good luck to her with the new project. x

Has this anything to do with Michael Jackson?
Just asking.

Glad to hear. A worthy cause. Hope it will a success.

All the best & good luck, Grace!

Back