Got The Hots

It's a quirky little song, but I can see why it wasn't put on Thriller in the first place :)

It was also on
King of Pop-Dutch Edition 2008.

It was written by Michael with Quincy Jones.

You might like too Carousel from Thriller 2001, Fly away from Thriller 25 if you didn't listen them yet.

Yes, it's a good track, interesting bass line. I bought the Japanese version of Thriller 25 so that I would have this track. The woman who co-wrote Man in the Mirror siedah Garrett recorded a different version of this song. The lyrics are different in places.

The chorus is stunning on this track, really it's so dreamy, i love thinking about old summer holidays i've had when listening to this track. The verses are cool too, but the song somehow feels unfinished, sound wise it's great, the verse could do with some work, it sounds great production wise, but it's a little lacking catchy hook, but a superb chorus, seriously, the harmonies are among some of his finest.

The chorus is stunning on this track, really it's so dreamy, i love thinking about old summer holidays i've had when listening to this track. The verses are cool too, but the song somehow feels unfinished, sound wise it's great, the verse could do with some work, it sounds great production wise, but it's a little lacking catchy hook, but a superb chorus, seriously, the harmonies are among some of his finest.

Agreed. I love the way you describe his music :)

I had discovered that song some time last year I think. I had L.O.V.E. that song so much that I had downloaded it from you tube. And put that song as well as some other unreleased MJ songs that I also downloaded on to a blank computer cd. I think that is one of the most addictive songs that Michael has ever done. Every single time I hear that song I have listen to it more than just once. Which is why I haven't listen to that song lately.

Mmmm this song is it for me. Downloaded its leak around 2008. Lovely find I say!!

One of my favourites from the Thriller sessions, but it's the start which sounds messy to me, a jumble of bits, but soon as he starts singing the song turns amazing.

In my honest opinion I think Thriller should have had more funky ballads like Niteline, Got the Hots and Hot Street, don't get me wrong, the white pop ballads (as it was described in the day) like The Girl is Mine; are great, but I prefer funky ballads.

But I suppose songs like The Girl is Mine were on there to also dive into the white audience as well, as racism was still around just 30-odd years ago, not as bad as the segregation in America in the 1930s, but still had racism. Say Say Say is the type of song that I'd pick over The Girl is Mine, mmmhmmm.

I love this song how it is already.. But I think this song def deserves some up-to-date production on some future MJ release..

The chorus/hook on this song is perfection btw..

Back