google redirect ,does anyone know how to remove it?and rundll32 error message

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there,i,ve been having lots of problems with my computer this week,i made another thread about it but with a different problem,first off my laptop crashed and i had to install new windows and everything,start all over
now my problem is when i type something into google and it brings the search results for example (mjjcommunity)when i click on mjjcommunity it redirects me to another site,like for example this morning it took me to ebay,when i tried again it took me to something called search pro,
did anyone else ever have this problem?if so how did you correct it?
last night i scanned with avg anti virus,and also a programme called spyware terminater and for a short time the problem was eliminated.but just tried again this morning and it,s back again,

it worrys me alot,
so if anyone can offer any advice it would be very appreciated,
thankypou in advance,

Last edited:
Re: google redirect ,does anyone know how to remove it?

o.k i bought a software called kaspersky,it,s supposed to find virus and remove them.however nothing is installing properly,because it says rundll32 has stopped working,
i know i should probably go on one of these tech support forums and ask them,but i thought i would ask here first because there are some very clever people on here,

yea kaspersky is good i got that installed and it dose a good job do a full scan with it and it should be safe enough to delete/quaranine everthing it brings up

hopfully your rundell32 problem is also caused by a virus which kaspersky can fix, you say you had to install windows did you do a format/recovery discs? if you havent got much on there you need and kaspersky dosnt resolve it install windows again and then first thing install kaspersy and then start installing everything as someone thing you are loading back onto the computer has a virus maybe a backup you are loading onto the computer will have it so if you install kaspersky first then load backups/install other software after it should let you know

yea kaspersky is good i got that installed and it dose a good job do a full scan with it and it should be safe enough to delete/quaranine everthing it brings up

hopfully your rundell32 problem is also caused by a virus which kaspersky can fix, you say you had to install windows did you do a format/recovery discs? if you havent got much on there you need and kaspersky dosnt resolve it install windows again and then first thing install kaspersy and then start installing everything as someone thing you are loading back onto the computer has a virus maybe a backup you are loading onto the computer will have it so if you install kaspersky first then load backups/install other software after it should let you know
thanks motsey,i did install kaspersky and did a full scan it found 2 trojans,so as far as i am aware it has removed them ,because i did another scan and there was nothing there,but in the end i had to uninstall kaspersky,because every time i restarted windows kaspersky would dissapear or the system could not access the file,i don,t know why,you know when you restart the computer and any programmes you install have an icon to click on there was nothing ,it had me baffled and my husbands friend who is a computer expert,so in the end we have uninstalled kaspersky and reinstalled avg,atleast i know the virus has gone,he also advised me to get some other firewall other than the windows own firewall,so he recommended zone alarm,
as for reinstalling windows with my recovary disc,which i have done on a few occasions,this time it wouldn,t let me,it got so far into installation and stopped,
my husband friend said not to stress that if ever i had to install windows again,he could completely wipe the computer hard drive and restart everything from scratch,so at the moment eveything is fine,the main thing is the virus has gone ,i,ll do another scan today with avg,
thanks again to yourself and elusive,

kaspersky should load at startup everytime if it isnt there might still be something loading at startup check maybe check Run> msconfig or task manager to see if anything nasty is still running just google anything you dont know

Hopfully your computer is running well and safe at the moment, im not a fan of zoe alarm i personally find it takes up too much memory then required and can slow things down, I use kasperskys firewall which comes with the virus scan.

kaspersky should load at startup everytime if it isnt there might still be something loading at startup check maybe check Run> msconfig or task manager to see if anything nasty is still running just google anything you dont know

Hopfully your computer is running well and safe at the moment, im not a fan of zoe alarm i personally find it takes up too much memory then required and can slow things down, I use kasperskys firewall which comes with the virus scan.
thanks motsey,

Back