good video mixing software

dancemasterman

Proud Member
cany anybody suggest some user friendly video mixing software that can be used for taking one song and mixing it to a different routine while being able to speed and slow either the audio down or the video to match the beat?

I dont think you'll find any good one free. I tried to find mixing products for free, but they all sucked. I say if you spend about $120 on a program, that you will find something decent.

well it doesn't necessarily have to be that good. I'm eventually going to be in a talent show with back up dancers and i'm going to do smooth criminal. I'm arranging it a little differently though from the concert performance and I'd like to make a video arranging it the way I'm doing it using clips from the concerts and the video and then beatlock it to a few different dance songs so we can all use it to practice the routine to different songs so by the time we got the routine down we aren't sick of hearing smooth criminal over and over again.

It's actually going to be pretty simple to mix I think. Just using the concert performance from the beginning to the start of first chorus, but using the second chorus instead of the first, then for the following bridge using the previous bridge which comes after the first chorus, where he flips the guy over, then some imrpovisation "ooww" a break like in the video, but id doesn't need to be in this video, and then it starts back up just like in the video using footage from the video all the way up untill the second where the kids come in, and then skips to the choruses. after which I'm creating my own routine.
The end.

I don't think that would require too much skill or too much of a good program. It took almost no time or effort to remix the sountrack for this which is actually right here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2DY1WNY

Oh, and Windows Movie Maker mixes videos too, but Mine can't work on my computer, but maybe yours does.
I actually have that program, but I can't figure out how to import a video from the history dvd to it. but yeah I'll try asking a few people on you tube as well.

Back