Gold Pants performances

h0opman31

Proud Member
I wanna see more performances with the gold pants that he wears. Those look way better than the gold pants from history tour. There shorter and more shinner. We only saw brief clips from smooth criminal and Human Nature with those pants.

I wanna see more performances with the gold pants that he wears. Those look way better than the gold pants from history tour. There shorter and more shinner. We only saw brief clips from smooth criminal and Human Nature with those pants.

I am a GOLD PANTS enthusiast but the glitter of this new gold pants is nothing compare to the History tour GOLD PANTS:agree: LOL!

Yes I wish there was more stuff with those awesome sparkly gold pants. It's not better than his tour gold pants but I was really feeling this updated look and to think this was just his personal fashion not for the actual concert. God that man is fierce.

Yes I wish there was more stuff with those awesome sparkly gold pants. It's not better than his tour gold pants but I was really feeling this updated look and to think this was just his personal fashion not for the actual concert. God that man is fierce.

those GOLD PANTS HISTORY TOUR are classics , nothing like um. he was in his prime body wise and he looked like a amazon . especially 'denmark and seoul, uh uh no comparison. any would love to see more of the day with the hat , sunglasses and gold glittery pants, he looked so cool

Those trousers looked absolutely hilarious! They didn't remotely fit him, and he had them tied up past his waist with an enormous belt! They got a few laughs when I saw the movie on Wednesday night actually.

I am a GOLD PANTS enthusiast but the glitter of this new gold pants is nothing compare to the History tour GOLD PANTS:agree: LOL!

will talk to you in person about this! lol! I know why you like the HIStory gold pants! hehe!:mello::smilerolleyes::D

I liked these too! as well.:yes:

I loved the old pants. These ones were baggy, like the WDAN pants from the Dangerous Tour. If they were tigher, despite the glitter, they'd be better.

During This Is It, was he wearing the Heal The World Jacket (from Dangerous Tour) with the gold pants??

I was actually captured by the glitter and the movements, and I couldn't my eyes off them, not in a weird way, I was just possessed by the dance, and the glitter captures the eyes. Especially when he was doing the walk away routine at the end of human nature.

I honestly don't know whats so special about the History gold pants, but I know its sentimental to the ladies. So I'll leave it at that.

During This Is It, was he wearing the Heal The World Jacket (from Dangerous Tour) with the gold pants??

Hey Andy,

I knew that Jacket looked Familiar! lol! I have seen this movie 3 times now..and I want to give a 70% yes. lol.:cheeky:

Back