Going to Los Angeles..

MissingMichael

Proud Member
Is there anywhere I can go (aside from his star) to 'see' anything about him? Are there still flowers at the houses?

I don't know if it's still there but The Guinness World of Records Museum has a wax figure wearing a black leather jacket that belonged to Michael. And The Grammy Museum recently put on display about 4 of his jackets and some gloves, so you could check there... Both museums are located along the Walk of Fame. I remember seeing one of his red jackets at one of the Hollywood museums years ago, but I can't recall if it's the American Music Awards one they have at the Grammy Museum now or another one from the 80s... I just remember it was very sparkly. :)

I think the flowers have been removed by the house, they're trying to have things back to normal int he city. There's the star, and the Grammy museum might still have some of his stuff on display.

yea the day we left,we stopped by hayvenhurst and a worker was out there taking everything down and putting it in bags

the neighbors got pissed, rightfully so, imo. so i wouldn't be going there in the middle of the day. maybe swing by, QUIETLY, at an odd hr and place something...past the gate, there's a ledge. u can put it there. but then leave or the po-po will be called

Oh man.. How sad. :( I wish they understood, but I guess it's their neighborhood too..

um well it wasn't for awhile. they couldn't turn onto the street. people, mostly NON FANS, were blocking the area. they had to have gate rails put up all along b oth sides of the street. the media vans were parked in their driveways and it was just chaos

so after teh funeral/memorial, they all asked that the stuff be taken down and that the street return to normal so the jacksons complied

IMO, the media acted way worse than they thought the fans would.. The media seemed to have forgotten that the Jackson's estate was in a neighborhood and not far out like Neverland..

Well Shaun and SoSo I am glad you all got to go out there and from what you all have said it seems everything went well for the most part..

Once the family chooses to disclose his burial site, I will visit (that is after the media leaves)

off the wall antiques and christian audigers store on melrose avenue. Encino family home. Thriller street and theatre in downtown LA. Grammy museum. His holmby hills home is now on star tours.

Back