Going Down?

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I Thought of this last night while watching the Nanny on nick@nite. Fran and Maxwell got stuck in an elevator and the question rushed in to my brain like a flood.....

If you and Michael were stuck in an Elevator what would you do or talk about?

This site is rated PG so I can't share it unfortunately, but it'd be real good!

ummmm....I wrote a story about that exact thing...sooo.....My feelings on this subject are best expressed that way :ninja:

but for real, I think we'd just talk...and laugh A LOT....and then, if the mood strikes, we'd :censored: :D

Once I have stopped crying and thanking him and have let go of my embrace I would tell him that he is the most loved person ever! That he is absolutely and forever unconditionally loved, honoured and admired by millions of wonderful, genuine, intelligent, honest, creative pople around the world, that he is their inspiration not only as the greatest artsit that he is but also as the greatest human being and humanitarian, that these people have 'always' believed in him, supported him, defended him and shall do the same for the rest of their lives and that they are forever proud of him and will always do him proud and they are proud to be his fans! I'd also ask him to visit MJJC, even if incognito and find out for himself that this is true-he is forever beautiful, forever loved and forever blessed ...and that we do love him most!For all time...

Well put it this way...there wouldnt be much talking :naughty:

naughty-handcuffs.gif

failing the above... ^
id prob just talk normal with him...treat him like a normal human being...and joke...and laugh and.......then :censored:

I think I answered this question in another similar thread but I think I said I would just smile and say hello (if I got up the nerve to even do that). But now I'm thinking maybe I will assume this stuck elevator is somewhere in NYC so I would ask him what he's been doing in the city, what he likes and dislikes about it, maybe suggest some places for him to see and hopefully I won't bore him to tears.

I'd love to talk just about Music, History, Politics and much more...I'd love just to his hear his opinion on everything :D , just being in his company would be so amazing..

Stop the elevator and then go down literally on him. I'd probably pretend to fall lol. :ph34r: uh...then after that I would ask him to take me to Neverland. Then we could talk. :naughty:

If you and Michael were stuck in an Elevator what would you do or talk about?

poor Michael...
I would be a mess, for I would be scared to death and depending on how long that will take, I would start moving form one corner to the other and then again and again and bite my nails and talk like a parrot, and so on.
I will get him crazy, I'm afraid :(

Coming to think of it- I'd read him a few macros and of course WTF MJTwitter facts.

"Michael Jackson can sing all by himself in a round."

"Michael Jackson an listen to C sides of records."

"A flood once occurred at a Michael Jackson concerts caused by fans drooling over how hot he is."

That oughta make him laugh.

Back