Goin to See Phantom of the Opera This Weekend :)

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
The broadway is coming to my city and im goin to see it this weekend and I cant wait :) I know it was near and dear to Michael and I know Im gonna cry like a little baby when Im watching it and thinking of him the entire time!!! But Im gonna make the most out of it and enjoy it and appreciate as I know he would :)

aw !!!!have a lovely time ...:wub:
that sounds great ,cant wait to hear your thoughts on it when you experience it :heart:,

I'm a big Phantom fan (and a fan of everything by Andrew Lloyd Webber, for sure!!), so I hope you enjoy it! Let us know what you think! :heart:

oh oh ohhh I wanna go too! there's gonna be a new one Love Never Dies (POTO 2) in 2010 right? damnit I wanna go too @.@

oh oh ohhh I wanna go too! there's gonna be a new one Love Never Dies (POTO 2) in 2010 right? damnit I wanna go too @.@

yup,so cool :girl_in_love:
i wanna go , i wanna go :wild:, meeeeeee too , me tooooo0000ooooooo :punk::wild:

IT WAS SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! I was thinkin of MJ the whole time I was watching it! It was sad but very nice at the same time! The music was really timeless! Cant believe I never heard the music before!! :heart:

I am so happy that you liked it! It's definitely one of my favorite musicals of all time, one I can see over and over and never be sick of! So happy you got to experience it! :)

I am so happy that you liked it! It's definitely one of my favorite musicals of all time, one I can see over and over and never be sick of! So happy you got to experience it! :)

yup ~agree with all jemini515 said ,:yes::D
im realy happy for you too ,arabian gal , :cheers:
awww.:wub:

Back