Go to Google...

analogue

Proud Member
...and then in the search box type in ''Find Chuck Norris'' and then click on ''I'm feeling lucky''

Funny result

Lol, what is it exactly with Chuck Norris? I just don't get all these jokes about him. Maybe I don't know his sroty enough..
How could he have his private jokes in Guinness book and on Google?
LOL
This is funny anyway :)

That was too funny. How the heck did they do that?!

he must have a lot of friends. that was funny. google takes us to a page that says google but is not affiliated with google? lol..

lol that's funny.
I remember when I was in 8th grade, the guys in my class were obsessed with Chuck Norris and Michael Jackson. hahah.

:blink:

lol :lol: Thanks for posting, that's funny.

Lol, what is it exactly with Chuck Norris? I just don't get all these jokes about him. Maybe I don't know his sroty enough..
How could he have his private jokes in Guinness book and on Google?
LOL
This is funny anyway :)

Yeah I don't get it either!

Ppl always go on about Chuck Norris. I don't get it. I have no idea who the frick he is.

Ppl always go on about Chuck Norris. I don't get it. I have no idea who the frick he is.
It's a meme...a really old and stupid meme that is no longer funny because everyone and their dog knows about it.

Don't mind me, just being a miserable old internet elitist. :p

It's a meme...a really old and stupid meme that is no longer funny because everyone and their dog knows about it.

Don't mind me, just being a miserable old internet elitist. :p

I feel stupid asking this but... what's a meme?

:ph34r:

I feel stupid asking this but... what's a meme?

:ph34r:
The term Internet meme, pronounced meem, is used to describe a concept that spreads quickly via the Internet.

For example:

Boxxy.

Rick Roll

cheezburger_410.jpg

LOLcats

Over 9000

motivator9211584sl7.jpg

So i haerd u like mudkipz

...Yeah. I chose the most known ones but there are a lot more obscure (and not so SFW) ones out there.

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

A man once claimed Chuck Norris kicked his ass twice, but it was promptly dismissed as false - no one could survive it the first time.
Select ratingCancel ratingGive it 1/5Give it 2/5Give it 3/5Give it 4/5Give it 5/5
According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

If Chuck Norris were a calendar, every month would be named Chucktober, and every day he'd kick your ass.
Select ratingCancel ratingGive it 1/5Give it 2/5Give it 3/5Give it 4/5Give it 5/5
There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Chuck Norris."

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. Select ratingCancel ratingGive it 1/5Give it 2/5Give it 3/5Give it 4/5Give it 5/5 On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

:D

Back