Go to CNN site and....

potpot

Proud Member
Type Teddy Riley name to see the interview he had early today with Don Lemon.... I hread that people wanted to see it. It POWERFUL!!!

Type Teddy Riley name to see the interview he had early today with Don Lemon.... I hread that people wanted to see it. It POWERFUL!!!

Don didn't even let him finish the interview, he just broke down in the middle of the interview so Don had to stop it.

It's just like Teddy is saying, how and when are we supposed to stop crying for Michael?
These last two days I've not began to "stop" crying for Michael, the tears has actually increased.
Watching this clip, and the will.i.am clip... or even seeing/hearing something that is related to Michael just brings tears into my eyes.

Potpot, thank you for making us aware of this clip.
I didn't knew that Teddy had made a statement until I saw this thread.
When people ask me what kind of music I like, I most often say Michael Jackson, R. Kelly and Teddy Riley... Teddy was a huge influence in my childhood without me even knowing who this man was, before internet, living in another continent.

You see, no matter the color of our skin, no matter who we are, no matter if you're a boy or a girl... no matter how you look... no matter your financial situation... no matter what, we all share this pain together.
I wish the world could remember this and in the future love together.

Michael's best work in the last 2 decades has been with Teddy. I have a great respect for Teddy..and I hope and pray if and when Sony..or whomever is in charge of deciding to release the music locked away in Michael's vault, that Teddy is the man to go through it all, put it all together, produce it and send it out to the fans. I think if anyone knows what Michael wanted, it is Teddy.

Back