Glee movie to be one big tribute to mystery act

kasume

Proud Member
I'd contact him if I could...but he's keeping this a secret.I'm a huge fan of glee. I love Ryan Murphy, he is a wonderful writer. But he wouldn't make a two hour episode just for an act that's his own favorite. This act must be huge and one of everyone's favorites. And I'm thinking there are three options. I'm thinking that a tribute this long will either be to the Beatles, Michael Jackson, or Elvis. If anyone has followed the requests, there has been many of them for a Michael Jackson themed episode. Some are even surprised that a tribute episode to him hasn't even happened yet on glee. One of glee's own actors has been pushing for an MJ themed episode as well. I personally hope Ryan pays the two hour tribute to Michael...but I can't be so sure. But might just be a two hour tribute for beyonce...or backstreet boys....

I was just thinking if it's 2 hours, makes sense to make an episode like that for a legend...beatles, michael,elvis.

Glee movie to be one big tribute to mystery act

Glee creator Ryan Murphy has landed permission to pay homage to one of his favorite acts – and it has inspired him to create a TV movie.

The writer/director has already filmed Glee tribute episodes inspired by Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Fleetwood Mac – and now he has been given the go ahead to reimagine the music of another major act.

Murphy is not revealing who the cast will cover for his Glee movie, but he tells The Hollywood Reporter, “We’ll make a two-hour television movie out of it.

“I don’t want to reveal what the tribute is about, but we finally got permission.”

-WENN
http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/2011/05/glee-movie-to-be-one-big-tribute-to-mystery-act/

Last edited:
That would be awesome! Lets keep our fingers crossed!

I don't regularly watch the show (and since I watch it in french we get it a year later lol) but I also wondered why in the world MJ didn't have a proper tribute in the show already.. that superbowl thing was ok... but far from satisfying imo... hope they'll make the movie MJesque :)

Back