Give In To Me - Demo Version

Graf

Proud Member
Give In To Me, is such an amazing and powerful song..and I LOVE the album version a lot, but I also am really really into the Early Version as well..It's pretty cool to hear it with a guitar with no heavy Distortion..He also does that "Oooo hooo hooo hooo hoooo" part at 4:11 and 5:00, it's so awesome, I love it! Who here is really into this version as well? :D

[youtube]jhZy8AVs3K4[/youtube]

I love it! More than the album version actually. :D I even have it on my music playlist twice lol. I love the "Ooh hoo" parts you mention too. I think that's why I like this version the best. It makes me melt. :wub:

oooh i LOVE this version...my fave part is 2:16 "....i might live my life alone..yeaaaaaaaaah".....he sounds so incredible in that part...:dropdead:

I love the demo, especially the vocal performance. Gorgeous.

Me me me! I :heart: it. For me, it sounds much better than the album version. I've only to imagine how those sounds, "uuuuuuhuuuu...", would have sounded live and I go crazy :girl_tantrum:

Awesome demo! Loved it!

2qx120m.jpg

I can't believe I've never heard this before. It's interesting to hear, although I prefer the album version.... Slash and Michael create magic together.

I'm so gutted that Slash never got a chance to see if Michael could do a song on his new album. He's mentioned in several interviews about how he would've loved to have had Michael sing on one of the tracks. It really could've been something special...

MattyJam;3002435 said:
I can't believe I've never heard this before. It's interesting to hear, although I prefer the album version.... Slash and Michael create magic together.

I'm so gutted that Slash never got a chance to see if Michael could do a song on his new album. He's mentioned in several interviews about how he would've loved to have had Michael sing on one of the tracks. It really could've been something special...
Didn´t Slash mention that Michael was busy with this is it and other things?
The demo is great but Slash and Michael..to say I love it isnt enough.

That was interesting to hear but to me it sounds unfinished without the heavy riff. It gives the song an edge and builds it up. Each to their own, I guess :)

First time hearing this for me too. I'm already in love with the "oohoo" parts! :wub:

I love this version probably more than the album version. MJ's ad libs are just amazing especially the Ooooo Hoooo's!

Oh yesss, I LOVE this version, just like I love the album version. They both are treasures to me :heart:

hmmm, as good as the ooooh oooh bits are on the demo, slash completes this song. his solo is soooo amazing and compliments michael emotional vocals so well. this is one of my all time fave songs and tbh, i was a little disappointed slash wasn't on the demo.
gotta love "love is a doughnut" though lmao

the demo version is not bad at all indeed !
the oooo oooo parts are quite good i think

I have heard the demo before,it's awesome but I agree with the fact that Slash completed the song.
I wish he had performed that song more,it's a masterpiece and my favourite of Michael.

Now whenever I eat a doughnut...I'll think of MJ singing that lyric and probably laugh....and choke on my doughnut. LOL

I like it more than the album version! :D Im crazy about this part: 4:06-4:35 :in_love:

the oooo oooo ooooooo bits are only there cos mj knew there would be a guitar over the final version but didn't want it to sound to bland when presented to the record label. The music sounds sooo wrong without the guitar, There's no impact on the chorus and it loses the epicness of the end section.

Thank you for posting, I hadn't heard the demo before either...I love the album version at 'house foundation shaking' volume, but I love the demo as a more 'intimate' version, to listen to quietly..I think both are great.

Yep! I love the demo version. Michael's voice is so sexy in it.

Lol@ Love Is A Donut tho. Mike must have been hungry when he was recording this.

Back