Girls with lipstick or lip gloss? (Guys Only)

Girls with lipstick or lip gloss? (Guys Only)

• Lipstick

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Lip gloss

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Just nothing

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Unknown

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Another curiosity kicks in to my mind guys. When girls puts on something on to their lips, like lipstick and lip gloss. Girls at younger age puts on lip gloss and then puts on lip stick as they got older, but I don't know. I wonder if girls over 20 ever puts on a lip gloss.

My answer:

I like girls with lip gloss, I think it's moist, shiny and more cute than lipstick.

I know that this is a guys thread (sorry guys! I won't vote in the poll, promise!) but i've worn lipstick ever since I was 13...just a light pink one, not too dissimilar to my natural colour. I used to get teased for it though, cos everyone else wore lip gloss :(

I am allergic to certain (cheaper) lip glosses though, so that's why i wore lipstick instead!

Interesting thread! :) Won't be voting because I am a girl, but I am curious to see what guys think on the subject, lol

I'm a girl (sorry guys) and I just wonder: don't you guys hate lip gloss? I mean, when you kiss a girl the lipgloss gets all over your face, whereas lipstick would pretty much stay where it is, right? :unsure:

Just a thought!

I don't really care about lipstick or lip gloss.
If the girl feels pretty with it, I will be happy too.
On the other hand it might depend on the outfit the girl is wearing.
But as long as I don't have to kiss the girl, it doesn't matter what she's wearing

Oh Lord!:ph34r:
I'm not that kind of boy who's really into this stuff lol
Impossible!
icon_eek.gif

this thread rocks, man .. .:punk:
come on gals maybe we should create our own [if theres not one already ...:thinking:.
and leave the men to it :beee:

This thread! :lmao: Carry on guys I'm enjoying this! :D

Since other girls are saying...

I mostly use lipstick, topped with lipgloss of the same or similar colour on top! :lol:

*KISS KISS*

I'm one of the older girls, um women (46...cough) and I prefer lip gloss to lipstick. Lipstick feels so dry to me. I'm surprised gloss is ahead in the poll (I did not vote). I always thought guys hated that stuff.

Back