"Gift" by "The Michael Jackson company"... probably a fake site?

PCR

Proud Member
Hi, friends!

I just got this email from "The Michael Jackson Company":

Please, visit the site for a special artwork for you the fans, to download for free ;)
http://www.themichaeljacksoncompany.com

Best regards

TMJC,.LLC

Copyright © 2010 The Michael Jackson Company, LLC All rights reserved.

Now... it's just a nice pic (I still don't see the use in adding dates to this, as if we didn't know about 2009 :no:).

I wonder if this means their new official website is finally comming? Any news on this? (there's nothing else there yet, just the pic)

I got this mail (and I understand this must be a masive mail, not a personal mail), because I had contacted them months ago. Funny thing is they actually answer my previous mail with this info.

Well... nice... share. Wait and see :)

Last edited:
Re: "Gift" by "The Michael Jackson company".com... a new site is coming?

we'll see

Its a beautiful picture but the dates ruin it. I don't want have to reminded of it.

Its a beautiful picture but the dates ruin it. I don't want have to reminded of it.

really... no point in adding that date... what for?? :no:

When you look to that website's whois info , you see that it's registered by an individual in Norway.

I personally do not think that it's an official site.

so is it illegal?

The pic appears to have a bit of a horizon/sunrise in it. Hmmm... Another Day perhaps??

I sent an email to the contact at the bottom and got an immediate and obviously automatic response:

Thank you for your interest in The Michael Jackson Company.

As of now, the website is only up due to protecting it's trademark.

Sincerely yours

TMJC, LLC.

I cant have nothing with the dates on it. Its sad because i see a lot of beautiful thing on sale or the internet but with the dates, and i just dont want them

I cant have nothing with the dates on it. Its sad because i see a lot of beautiful thing on sale or the internet but with the dates, and i just dont want them

I feel exactly the same. I thing I did notice, though is the 2 new calendars for 2011 don't have any dates which is wonderful and I will be purchasing both!

Maybe we could e-mail them and express our concerns about the dates. I think that is exactly what I'll do.

Thank you for sharing this info.!

looks like we've seen the cover for the new album ?

I just e-mailed them and expressed my concerns and many of our concerns about the dates. We'll see what happens. I also told them that some of us don't buy things because of those dates. Anyway,hopefully they heed our advice and feedback.

I love the pic though!

Hi, friends!

I just got this email from "The Michael Jackson Comany":

regardless of the email and what they say in it, I will still say it's fake website. I really do not think that an official website of Michael Jackson would be owned by an individual living in Norway.

this is the copy of the whois information.

owner-contact: P-LWH455
owner-organization: WARESEAL
owner-fname: Lars Haakon
owner-lname: Hansen
owner-street: ***********
owner-city: Hvam
owner-state: Akershus
owner-zip: 2165
owner-country: NO
owner-phone: +47 *******
owner-email: larshaakon@mjjackson.com

Thanks to Dangerous Incorporated you can see that this person does several other websites

http://www.wareseal.com/portefolio.htm

one of which is designed to sell Mission T-shirts (Red Lion King shirt) that Michael wore at TII.

regardless of the email and what they say in it, I will still say it's fake website. I really do not think that an official website of Michael Jackson would be owned by an individual living in Norway.

this is the copy of the whois information.

owner-contact: P-LWH455
owner-organization: WARESEAL
owner-fname: Lars Haakon
owner-lname: Hansen
owner-street: ***********
owner-city: Hvam
owner-state: Akershus
owner-zip: 2165
owner-country: NO
owner-phone: +47 *******
owner-email: larshaakon@mjjackson.com

Thanks to Dangerous Incorporated you can see that this person does several other websites

http://www.wareseal.com/portefolio.htm

one of which is designed to sell Mission T-shirts (Red Lion King shirt) that Michael wore at TII.

I guess the estate will be going after him for using Michael's name and image.

Yes this is fake. The estate needs to become aware of this site.

I just e-mailed them and expressed my concerns and many of our concerns about the dates. We'll see what happens. I also told them that some of us don't buy things because of those dates. Anyway,hopefully they heed our advice and feedback.

I love the pic though!

Hope they'll listen to you!

fakec.png

Perhaps the thead title could be changed?

fakec.png

Perhaps the thead title could be changed?

Done! Title updated.
As for this being real/fake... I have no single idea, since the message they answered to me, was actually the one I sent back then, when we were informed here, at the forum, about this new website and we were all like... is that real? is that fake? why in Norway? etc, etc. Remember all that talking? Looks like things have not changed since then.... :doh:

and yes, since that very first time we contacted them, they will always give the very same instant message about this being protected and so on.

I have no idea if the Estate knows, but this makes me think of the issues with the fake HTW Foundation, Melissa and all the domains registered and how the Estate is trying to get those, so... they should be aware... I guess :scratch:

There were in the morning, 1958 - 2009. Now you can download the picture from this site, in the morning you couldn't do that.

oh I see. I guess they listened to the fans and changed it then... I don't like seeing those dates either...

but you've got it on your signature too :D

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
my EPIC FAIL!!!!
epic-fail1.jpg

LOL!!! :toofunny:

I think I started using that so long ago, I had almost forgotten about it. Damit... shame on me! I'll change it!!
:doh:

This website is fake and we should stop giving it hits!

I have already Contacted John Branca's office and informed them about this.

They will take cation against the fraud!

Last edited:
Back