Ghosts!!

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Let's talk about it!! The dancing, the special effects, Michael's acting...This is one amazing short film!

Yeah it is a great film. I still can't beleive it has never been released for purchase in North America.

I love the dancing in ghosts and especially this move at 1:38 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDttTenFWs
and michael is as always very beautiful and particularly elegant.
the mayor dancing and the look on his face while he's dancing is so funny :)
i like the scene where the mayor looks in the mirror and says who's scary now? who's the freak now? freaky boy hehe he was so good!

Love the skeleton dance part! The effect is very well done! The dancing in general is brilliant.Like I said in another topic,it is the most complex dance performance I have ever seen!
I like the fact that the film is a mix between a thriller movie and a kids/comedy movie, while still remaining a deep movie,with an exact message. :D

Ghosts is amazing. Funny and scary at the same time, and the dancing is awesome! Michael really did have me fooled playing the mayor. I didn't know it was him until I saw the end credits, but I guess I should have known by the dancing. No one can really move like that except Michael lol. At the same time the movie is kind of sad because it was about all the crap Michael was going through.

GHOST!!! hahah the best BEST film ever.

i really really, i mean REALLY like 2 Bad dance performce O_O
i have the vid in my ipod.... can't take my eyes off of it.

it's brilliant.

It is definitely brilliant...The dancing was AWESOME! I am in a totally different world watching it...I love watching him act in it..He was so amazing....I remember showing it to my dad, who likes Michael, but I never thought he'd figure out that the mayor was Michael unless I told him so....So the beginning part when the townspeople and mayor are outside of the house and Michael says, "I'm gonna prove it to you, kid..Let's go" and the way he moves his head at that part...My dad knew right away it was Michael...He said, "that's him isn't it" and I was like, How'd you know? and he was like, "Cuz of the way he moved his head"...I thought that was awesome...Michael had those trademarks that everyone saw...That's what made him Michael Jackson...!

It is definitely brilliant...The dancing was AWESOME! I am in a totally different world watching it...I love watching him act in it..He was so amazing....I remember showing it to my dad, who likes Michael, but I never thought he'd figure out that the mayor was Michael unless I told him so....So the beginning part when the townspeople and mayor are outside of the house and Michael says, "I'm gonna prove it to you, kid..Let's go" and the way he moves his head at that part...My dad knew right away it was Michael...He said, "that's him isn't it" and I was like, How'd you know? and he was like, "Cuz of the way he moved his head"...I thought that was awesome...Michael had those trademarks that everyone saw...That's what made him Michael Jackson...!

haha that's awesome.
i don't think anyone of my family members would know that's mike.

Wow I watched the full version, that is just really good! Dang, and he is the mayor guy too!! Just really cool, he did such good music movie/videos.

Wow I watched the full version, that is just really good! Dang, and he is the mayor guy too!! Just really cool, he did such good music movie/videos.

It's just so cool to watch....A totally different element of Michael, and he's just so amazing! He's all the characters in it!

First off....Michael is sooo hot as the Maestro! *melting* :wub: I don't think I'm the only one who wants to live in that mansion with him!! ;)

Michael's acting was wonderful in this It's hard to believe that it's Michael as the Mayor. It's a shame he did not get to display his talent of acting more.

Awesome short film!! :)

Last edited:
I love it!! Michael's acting is just amazing!!! I wish it was out on DVD!!

I loved The 2Bad Dance scenes and when He played the part of the Mayor,I said "Dag" that's him.I didn't recognized him with his change of voice. I loved how they put him against the Mayor. I kept calling the Mayor a SNOB then I had to catch myself and remind myself that it was Michael playing him. I loved his acting,with him in The WIZ ,BAD,Smooth Criminal and You Rock My World after,He made you believe in the character he plays.. Men In Black 2 should have let him be at ease but his part was like he was reading it without feeling but I Understood that he was angry about the way SONY Music and The Industry was treating him at that time. I wish Ghost was on American DVD.It's not fair to American fans not to own this great film,It's a sure treasure to see over and over again.

I have a massive confession to make. I have never seen the short film of Ghosts!

I've just never gotten around to watching it

I just love it!!

I had a real hard time finding it! I searched eBay, amazon.com, google, etc. It's hard to find a NTSC, not PAL, and the VCD doesn't work on my DVD player. Finally I found one!

I have a good condition (it appears, because I can't use it) VHS tape PAL format. Free, as soon as I can find it, and a suitable packing box for it, to the first person who PMs me their name and address. Merry Christmas! Shipping's on me!

I just love it!!

I had a real hard time finding it! I searched eBay, amazon.com, google, etc. It's hard to find a NTSC, not PAL, and the VCD doesn't work on my DVD player. Finally I found one!

I have a good condition (it appears, because I can't use it) VHS tape PAL format. Free, as soon as I can find it, and a suitable packing box for it, to the first person who PMs me their name and address. Merry Christmas! Shipping's on me!

you are extremely nice and im sure you already got like 50 pm's lol.

I just love it!!

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think the only place where the VHS of Ghosts was released on NTSC was in Japan.

Back