Ghosts VCD?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Does anyone know if Michael Jackson's Ghosts short film VCD (video-cd) has 'The Making Of on it?

Thanks

its not on the VCD but on the fan made DVD's, and from a japanese channel the behind the scenes footage comes in 1080i :clapping:

So it's all on DVD but not an official DVD just fan-made ones!? And is it vh1's making of? I guess that is the only behind the scene footage there is anyway!

Where can you get hold of these DVD's?
And am I right in saying Ghosts was officially released back in the day on VHS!?

Yup, exactly. Fans have been decrying that for a long time. That the only way to enjoy "Ghosts" is to buy this antiquitated video CD (an import, at that!) that will only play in a fraction of DVD players. I mean, seriously??? The quality isn't anything to write home about, either. It's sad that fans are the one to offer Ghosts on a DVD. Kind of weird, if you ask me.

It's so wired how every MJ product got released on VHS, but as soon as DVD's came out there has been very little - infact there has been - History: videos volume 1/2 then Dangerous tour then Moonwalker then TII. Thats all, and DVD's have been around for nearly 20 years. Makes you laugh!!!!! I just hope blu-rays do MJ better justice.

It's so wired how every MJ product got released on VHS, but as soon as DVD's came out there has been very little - infact there has been - History: videos volume 1/2 then Dangerous tour then Moonwalker then TII. Thats all, and DVD's have been around for nearly 20 years. Makes you laugh!!!!! I just hope blu-rays do MJ better justice.
There have been plenty of MJ dvd releases. You're forgetting about Dangerous the short films, Number Ones, The One, Vision box set, and Visionary Box Set. However North America still hasn't had Moonwalker released on DVD and Ghosts hasn't been released in North America on any format at all.

Back