Ghosts - This Halloween?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Does anyone know if MJ's Ghosts will be on MTV or any uk music channel this Halloween? And do they normally show it. I think this year they should especially show it.

Thanks

That would be a good idea to do! VH1 especially should get on this! Back when the video premiered on the station, they did a little "making of" show that is on YT if you wanna look it up. It'd be neat to see that and the making special again! And same goes for Thriller as well!

I can see stations like VH1, Fuse, Vh1Classic or BET doing this.

they should. but i dout it. they only seemed to be kissing michael's ass after he died and now they dont even seem to care about him anymore. BET will most likely be the ones to air them. we'll see when the time comes.

I'm hoping MuchMore can air it again this year, if they don't they can kiss my a$$.

I wish they would show it on TV in the USA for Halloween. If I remember correctly, Ghosts was only shown on TV in the US on VH1 for one Halloween. I don't remember it ever getting aired after that. Ghosts is pretty much a rarity in the USA because it was never released in stores.

I was expecting it to be played on TV last Halloween after MJ's death. When it wasn't aired, I figured they are probably saving it for a DVD release.

I'm hoping MuchMore can air it again this year, if they don't they can kiss my a$$.

yeah, that's true, they've played it in the past....and it was a big show of it too...I hope they do it this year...

I remember watching it on VH1 years ago. I must of been pretty young.... I don't know, maybe it was around 2001? I was 11. Haha. But I remember watching it and it being an hour long thing. That was when I started becoming a big MJ fan.

Back