Ghosts - Michael's mayor voice...

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I was wondering, is it purely Michael's voice you hear when he does the mayor, or is it enhanced technically somehow? It reminds me of Michael Douglas :cheeky:.

I think it´s definitely his voice all over. He had a great voice control. Amazingly talented as he was…
In the Making of Ghosts he uses the same voice when he talks about the movie dressed as the mayor.

[youtube]PWya-nvUVT0[/youtube]

I think it´s definitely his voice all over. He had a great voice control. Amazingly talented as he was…
In the Making of Ghosts he uses the same voice when he talks about the movie dressed as the mayor.

cool,which version of the making of ghosts is this?its not the one i have,is there a download link to this one on here?could someone please pm me the link if there is thankyou.

Exactly!

The making of Ghosts is sooooooooooo cool :wild:, see Michael turn into the character. I love "Ghosts"! :wild:

Yep true, not voice techs, just his pure voice. Michael could've done some voice acting though. LoL!

Nope, it's all Michael. The Making Of proves that when he's in his trailer and he speaks as the mayor, or 'maya' as Michael pronounces it!

Nope, it's all Michael. The Making Of proves that when he's in his trailer and he speaks as the mayor, or 'maya' as Michael pronounces it!

hahaha...i love it when he says it like that...'it's ok, I'M THE MAYA!'.....I was watching the making of one day, when my boyfriend walked by while Michael had said that...and all day after that, my bf was like...'i'm the MAYA!' :lol:

Michael is very good at changing his voice, and I agree he could have done voice overs. :D

Speaking of it, where you think he can do voice acting? I was think he can do a few anime, that's what I think he should do in my book.

Speaking of it, where you think he can do voice acting? I was think he can do a few anime, that's what I think he should do in my book.

I was thinking he could also do more audiobooks like the E.T. Storybook. He did that so well. I love listening to his voice. :wub:

forgive me but imo michael based the Mayor on a person in Steven Kings Rose Red...

4050071575_3173c537f1_o.png
dyn002_original_200_209_pjpeg_2670099_a1776a24539f42d7facf0a90d978ffdc.jpg

Just sayin lol

btw i think it was his deep true voice..... ok toodles.

forgive me but imo michael based the Mayor on a person in Steven Kings Rose Red...

Just sayin lol

Probably, especially since Stephen King worked with him on the project.

Edit: Actually, the series was made in 2002, so unless King put in a freakishly detailed description, I think the character was more based off of Sneddon.

I love when hes talking about Stan WInston and he says: ' He's Lovely, a love ya Stan'

Just sounds funny in that voice.

Just sayin lol

Probably, especially since Stephen King worked with him on the project.

Edit: Actually, the series was made in 2002, so unless King put in a freakishly detailed description, I think the character was more based off of Sneddon.
:yes:

Michael was perfect and unrecognizable as mayor. He was also a great actor. :wild: :clapping:

Back