Get On The Floor Extended Club Remix

Thank you for this, really liked those demo vocals at the beginning. Can't say i'm a fan of the star wars sounds effects. Prince added them into his newest single also.

someone has the multitracks. selfish.

Ugh. I love love love Get on the Floor! Such an underrated track. One of my favourites from Off the Wall!

Amazing! Makes you want to dance!! Michael would love it

Oooh yeah! Once the drums kicked in I was dancing around the room :dancin:

Oh god those strings :woohoo:

someone has the multitracks. selfish.

No, stop being so greedy. I'd love to get my hands on as many MJ multitracks as possible too, but just because someone has them and refuses to share them doesn't make them selfish. If anything you're being the selfish one because you're thinking about yourself and not the consequences that may occur to the sharer as a result from sharing/leaking these valuable resources.

Multitracks are very valuable to the studio/label and if they found out who leaked/shared them in the first place, you can rest assured they'll definitely lay charges if they can. Some people who possess these materials don't feel the potential consequences are worth it... and understandably so.

Ugh. I love love love Get on the Floor! Such an underrated track. One of my favourites from Off the Wall!

:girl_dance: :wild: YES! I can't sit still when it's played and it definitely got people to the dance floor with a quickness. Those killer bass lines by Louis Johnson just made it HOTTER, imho.

This is a badass mix! :D

BradPittdancing_zpsa709d5af.gif

Back