George Michael joins Beyonce on stage!!

wow..george michael's gettin greybeard really fast. lol...but his voice is still on lock! lol

that's right..make sure we see Beyonce's patented legs on the vid tron. lol i swear she's tryin to channel tina turner, if she's not tryin to channel Michael Jackson..lol

:wild:

Saw the news on George's forum yesterday but no videos were posted at that time. I was just about to check whether it's on youtube now when I saw this thread. Thanks a lot. Made my day. I sure would give up one of my This Is It tickets to see that live.

wow..george michael's gettin greybeard really fast. lol...but his voice is still on lock! lol
You should see his dad, Jack. He looks like Santa. But somehow I doubt the Santa look is in store for George.

Last edited:
:dropdead:

Saw the news on George's forum yesterday but no videos were posted at that time. I was just about to check whether it's on youtube now when I saw this thread. Thanks a lot. Made my day. I sure would give up one of my This Is It tickets to see that live, lol..

You should see his dad, Jack. He looks like Santa. But somehow I doubt the Santa look is in store for George.

lol...how convenient for u to say u would give up a this is it ticket for a live performance that already happened. i was gunna ask for ur ticket. lolol

lol...how convenient for u to say u would give up a this is it ticket for a live performance that already happened. i was gunna ask for ur ticket. lolol
Sure I would, I love George. But since it's no longer possible, I'll take what I can get. Keep your hands off my tickets lol.

I was there i couldn't beleive it. And Beyonce was amazing still in awe what a woman

George is aging quite well, a little grey looks really good on many men (like George Clooney). Couldn't really hear his singing very well on the clip, but sounded good from what I could hear.

Back