George Lopez Tribute to MJ Tonight! Cute story about MJ!

MJsChitownBoo

Proud Member
I was watching George Lopez's new late night talk show on TBS and as you may or may not know, Michael Bearden is the band leader for the show and tonight they did an MJ tribute. Queen Latifah was a guest and George asked her what her favorite memory of MJ was and she said that MJ once told her manager that she has nice cheek bones and she said, "wow, Michael Jackson likes my cheek bones!!"

Then George did a short interview with Michael Bearden and asked him about working with MJ. Bearden told a story about when they were practicing Dirty Diana. The bed was on the stage with the arealist in the bed. Michael had the mic and Bearden asked him, "Mike, where you gonna be while she's in the bed?" MJ said, "where you think imma be? In the bed with her! Why would ask me that question??" then Bearden said, "Well where's Ori (Orianthi) gonna be MJ? then MJ said, "she gone be in the bed with me too!" and then he looked back at Bearden and said, "and Bearden, I can handle it too" and the crowd started screaming! LOL

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

So then, Judith Hill the background singer sung Man in the Mirror and after her performance, George told the audience that he had arranged for them all to see This Is It at the theater next door. Big ups to George Lopez for that.

Big ups to

when they were practicing Dirty Diana. The bed was on the stage with the arealist in the bed. Michael had the mic and Bearden asked him, "Mike, where you gonna be while she's in the bed?" MJ said, "where you think imma be? In the bed with her! Why would ask me that question??" then Bearden said, "Well where's Ori (Orianthi) gonna be MJ? then MJ said, "she gone be in the bed with me too!" and then he looked back at Bearden and said, "and Bearden, I can handle it too"

Yea Mike a pimp! i knew there was another reason for him hiring Orianthi hahahahaha

aha i saw this too! that was such a cute story, awww what a total hunk! omg lol

Last edited:
haha im praying that it is on the dvd Extra's haha

Dirty Diana is my Favorite song i LOVE that song so i am hoping we see something from it.

Yeah 'cause from the interview it sounds like they hashed it out a bit despite what was said in a previous article. So I'm really hoping they filmed that and if they have that clip of Mike saying that, I won't be able to stop grinning.

King Flirt strikes again. :king2:

Back