General Sfano to Commemorate Michael Jackson's Death

BottleOfSmoke

Proud Member
Freetown — The Sfano Musical Production and Entertainment, in collaboration with Concept Multi-Media and David's Villa Management, will on Saturday June 25 stage a musical concert in Lunsar town to commemorate the death of the world's most outstanding pop star, Michael Jackson.

The musical and charity show, which will be hosted at the David's Villa Management in Lunsar, according to General Sfano Njawa Sesay, will be graced by some of Sierra Leone's top musical stars. The charity show, he said, is meant to raise funds to provide scholarships for poor and vulnerable school-going children across the country.

The Sfano Musical Production and Entertainment was established in 1999 mainly to promote the interest of Sierra Leonean musicians through advocacy. Since its formation, the musical and entertainment group has undertaken several promotional programmes including popularizing the concept of HIV and AIDS, and educating school-going children, musicians and the general public on the need to prevent themselves from the global menace.

General Sfano maintained that his organization will work in the interest of the vulnerable youth and children through the SFANO/MICHAEL JACKSON CHILDREN'S DEVELOPMENT FUND that is expected to be officially launched in Sierra Leone at the end of this year. He affirmed that he is doing all he could to access the younger sister of the late man, Janet Jackson to assist in realizing his dream of elevating the poor and vulnerable children in the country.

Sfano, being a replica of the American pop star, has been into several shows across the country, promoting the essence of the Sfano/Michael Jackson Children's Development Fund. Most recently, 'The General', as he is fondly called, released two new songs titled "My Diva" and "I Will", which he said will be added to his previous album "I'm Back with Sweet Rose".

The sing/dancer said his next album titled "Better Late Than Never" will be released on the official launching of the Sfano/Michael Jackson Children's Development Fund later this year.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201106170835.html

Back