FYI: Believe It or Not~~~Things that make us go Mmm~~~

I always knew Thriller used to be Starlight, but I never knew there was a recording of it released. I wonder what made them take Starlight and turn it in to a horror song like Thriller.

I knew it was originally Starlight, but I've never heard it thanks :)
I like it !! they should have put this on the TII disc 2 with the other early demos :)

Also Smooth Criminal used to be called Chicago 1945 :yes: but that demo has never been released :sad:

Michael wrote a song called "Peter Pan" , and (some of) the lyrics go:

"Dancing on clouds, I soar up so high
Watch me now, watch me now...
I'm peter Pan, I can do anything
Soar up so high...."

Michael wanted BAD to be a triple Platinum album with up to 30 songs,but due to industry standards, Quincy had to cut it down to one disc with ten tracks. Yet his then record label allowed Michael to add just one more song (Leave Me Alone)

Michael wanted BAD to be a triple Platinum album with up to 30 songs,but due to industry standards, Quincy had to cut it down to one disc with ten tracks. Yet his then record label allowed Michael to add just one more song (Leave Me Alone)

Hmm, that's interesting. I never knew that! Can you imagine how different it would have been if he was really able to do that with BAD.

That would have been epic. But maybe not feasible I guess heh.

Daaaaamn, i have always wondered why there were only those tracks, and not many more. That's the reason then,...never knew this. And you can see it with Dangerous and HIStory...many more tracks.

Not entirely true.

In 1987 when CDs first came out, Leave Me Alone was put on BAD CD only to encourage people to purchase the new format.

FYI The Beatles owned the rights to Little Richards songs so when MJ bought the Beatles catalogue, he also bought Richards songs. Michael gave Richards songs back to him as a kind gesture that Richards was very happy about.

Michael wrote a song called "Peter Pan" , and (some of) the lyrics go:

"Dancing on clouds, I soar up so high
Watch me now, watch me now...
I'm peter Pan, I can do anything
Soar up so high...."

I hope this song going to be in the new album as I saw this title in that thread. It's a beautiful song.. :wub::wub:
"Soaring(or Soar) up so high..
I am forever.."

Back