FYI:All Cell Phone Numbers Go Public Next Month

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month.

REMINDER
All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sale calls.

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

Even if the message is saved on your phone, you will be charged for the minutes to listen to it.

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.

You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS… It takes about 20 seconds

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key

Is this US or worldwide?

Such an invasion of privacy. Bastards.

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month.

REMINDER
All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sale calls.

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

Even if the message is saved on your phone, you will be charged for the minutes to listen to it.

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.

You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS… It takes about 20 seconds

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key

thank you... i did not know....

I'll use my Mr T sound keychain if I get a call.

"Quite playin' games, foo!"

I've been on that stupid no call list for a while (landline) and I still get phone calls from people.

Yeah me too - nothing like picking up the phone and a boats fog horn meets ya on the other line with a great vacation plan - please if I had money for a cruise I'd have booked it myself.

But you know the worst calls are from debt collectors for people who just happen to have the same last name as you do and they literally look the shit up in a phone book and go down the line. Annoying as hell - are you sure you don't know xyz person. Duh...

Back