Future albums

Vlens

Proud Member
I know it's a bit early, but for the people who want to talk about it, you can do this here!

It's rumored darkchild will be producing an album with songs from invincible, that's interesting (we've had enough as single, yea :D). But i don't think this album will be next!

I do think the next album (produced by teddy) will be containing these songs:

Do you know where your children are
Slave to the rythm (as first single would be total WIN :D)
blue ganster

-> 3 hits right here!

a place with no name
all i need
stay (=carry on)
love never felt so good
what a lovely way to go
black widow
ready 2 win
burn tonight (casio, doesn't matter to me, title sounds promising)

source: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16464

And what about don't be messin? Bruce swedien said it's on of his best work

And to the boycotters. You will not get these songs if you keep doing this... we all won't

Last edited:
I know! :D Where do i say that?

You said; It's rumored darkchild will be producing an album with songs from invincible...

If Darkchild would be producing a new album, why would ask if they would include "Slave To....." When it's not a Darkchild production.

You said; It's rumored darkchild will be producing an album with songs from invincible...

If Darkchild would be producing a new album, why would ask if they would include "Slave To....." When it's not a Darkchild production.

Ow, sorry.. i meant it as two seperate things: The album produced by darkchild and the album with songs i listed :D Sorry about that, i will make it clearer! Thanks

i heard teddy riley stated in an interview that the next unreleased project would be a duets album....usually michael recorded 1 verse and 1 chorus for a buch of unreleased ideas, and so they'll be completed with another person dueting....i'm not too keen on this idea.

Back