FURIOUS WITH ITUNES-ripped off on beat it demo

dancemasterman

Proud Member
I'm not about to purchase an entire album full of songs I already own right, so obviously I'm not purchasing the This is it album. I've heard many here say they will just, so MJ's kids get th emoney and to give money to his estate, but I'm not stupid enough to donate my money to millionaires who made more money in the last month than I'll make in my entire life. I don't care if they are related to MJ. They are rich. They don't need me to donate my money to them, and as long as people are stupid enough to do it, all were gonna get is greatest hits compilation after greatest hits compilation and we will never hear the unreleased songs.

Anyways I can't install anything on my grandpa's computer so I asked my mom to purchase the beat it demo for me off Itunes. I have to pay her back the money next time I visit. she downloaded the demo for beat it and send it to me in an email, except it's ma4 file or whatever, which means nothing in the freaking world will play it but itunes. My mp3 player wont play it. audacity can't import it. windows media player can't play it. nothing can play it. I'm freaking furious. I paid for it. I should be able to listen to it.

this is another example of why Sony needs to quit ripping us off with greatest hits compilations. put out something that is actually worth spending my money on please!!!!!!! I promise I will buy it. But first they have to put it on the shelf!

Last edited:
this is also example of why people need to STOP BUYING THESE COMPILATIONS!!!!!!!!! Seriously you are the reason they keep releasing them in the first place!!!!!! Send them a message with your wallet, and refuse to buy it! It's probably the only way were ever going to hear anything new!!!!!!!!!!!

m4a is also known as mp4. mp3 players usually will not play that format. you need itunes, or another program that can play m4a files, this is defiantly not an issue of sony ripping you off. it's just a case of you needing the right software.

usually songs bought through itunes have some sort of protection on it which will prevent them from being played on another computer if that specific computer is not recognized by your mom's account. piece of advice: ask your mom to long in her account in itunes to any computer you want to play the song on, it will work then. opening up m4a files on programs like audacity will not work. the format is not supported.

in short...you need itunes on your computer and your mom has to login her account, and it'll work for you then.

Last edited:
you used to be able to riight click the file on itunes and convert to mp3 :S its not there anymore, all it says convert to ACC.

I'm not about to purchase an entire album full of songs I already own right, so obviously I'm not purchasing the This is it album. I've heard many here say they will just, so MJ's kids get th emoney and to give money to his estate, but I'm not stupid enough to donate my money to millionaires who made more money in the last month than I'll make in my entire life. I don't care if they are related to MJ. They are rich. They don't need me to donate my money to them, and as long as people are stupid enough to do it, all were gonna get is greatest hits compilation after greatest hits compilation and we will never hear the unreleased songs.

Anyways I can't install anything on my grandpa's computer so I asked my mom to purchase the beat it demo for me off Itunes. I have to pay her back the money next time I visit. she downloaded the demo for beat it and send it to me in an email, except it's ma4 file or whatever, which means nothing in the freaking world will play it but itunes. My mp3 player wont play it. audacity can't import it. windows media player can't play it. nothing can play it. I'm freaking furious. I paid for it. I should be able to listen to it.

this is another example of why Sony needs to quit ripping us off with greatest hits compilations. put out something that is actually worth spending my money on please!!!!!!! I promise I will buy it. But first they have to put it on the shelf!

This part was totally un-necessary.

Anyway, yeah just download a program or itunes to listen to it. There are bound to be some converters online too.

You can burn the song onto a CD. This gets rid of the encryption on it by Itunes. Then import it to your MP3 player and it will work fine. I have an Itunes giftcard from a work memeber and that is how I put all of my music on my player since I do not have an Iphone yet.

Back