Funny Video from The Boys

Love.him

Proud Member
Hi Everyone

I was just on You Tube enjoying music & videos from the 80s & early 90s. After seeing Dial My Heart by The Boys, I took a look at their video for Crazy & thought I'd post it here. It's quite funny. The video spoofs many videos from the 80s including Thriller & Rhythm Nation & some from the early nineties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDH8z3Hh0-c&feature=related

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd forgotten about this video too. From the comments on You Tube they are still performing but are now called the the Sons of Light. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

The Boys were in a Jet magazine a few months ago in a "Where Are They Now' article. I have to find it.

New picture

Here's a picture from this year. The Jet has Lionel Richie on the cover and dated May 18, 2009. There's some other issues with Another Bad Creation and Kriss Kross also.
suns1.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. It's always good to find out "whatever happened to them". In a way, they haven't changed that much. You can tell it's them :)

Sounds good on first listen. Do you know much about this song, DuranDuran? It actually reminds me of a Simply Red song called For Your Babies b/c of the theme of children. That song wasn't about Mick being a father. It was more about seeing his friends becoming parents. Do you know if this song is autobiographical for these band members? It looks like it is. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

^^^^^Don't know, I just came across the video by accident. I was watching something else, and it was one of the alternate videos on the side.

Hi Everyone

I was just on You Tube enjoying music & videos from the 80s & early 90s. After seeing Dial My Heart by The Boys, I took a look at their video for Crazy & thought I'd post it here. It's quite funny. The video spoofs many videos from the 80s including Thriller & Rhythm Nation & some from the early nineties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDH8z3Hh0-c&feature=related

lol. oh my god, those were better times. brings a tear to my eye. i had forgotten them, till you reminded me.

lol...havin a little fun at Bobby Brown's 'expense' there.

Brings a tear to your eye b/c you miss those days & b/c it's so funny, right :lol:

Dial My Heart is a pretty good video too.

lol. oh my god, those were better times. brings a tear to my eye. i had forgotten them, till you reminded me.

lol...havin a little fun at Bobby Brown's 'expense' there.

Back