Funny Mistakes

hyptronicmusic

Proud Member
Ayo MJJCommunity,

I've been noticing a funny mistake on Thriller
Look at the video from 02:45 until 02:50 when he's changing into the cat / werewolf .
You hear him screaming but he's mouth does not even open .
If you got some videos with mistakes please post them in this topic

This is nothing negative I just want to have a little fun you know so don't think I'm trying to hate

Take Care

In the beat it video, when he sings the chorus I think, when his is with this pool table, he sings, Beat it, beat it beat it , you can hear the sound, but it is not synchronized with him, he does, this breathing thing, when you hear the beat it word.

^^OMG i was gonna say that one!!! lol
For some reason I had never noticed the guy to the left of Michael (oh wait, I know why i didn't notice.....cause I couldn't take my eyes off of MICHAEL!!!!LOL)
but his dancing is SO horrible!! I saw it and I cracked up! I thought they got real dancers to do the vid, and this guy cant even do the choreography???!!!! I mean, he messed it up LOL. I wonder how MJ missed that during the editing process?!!? LOL, oh well....it was funny!

well i think the RTT editing is bad lol. his hair is kind curled in some scenes but in others its mad straight

Anyone ever notice in the BEAT IT video how the pool table has no holes for the balls in the corner????????

In Beat it video when they are dancing Michael steps on the guy's foot who is on his right (he wears white clothes and sunglasses on). At least IMO.

In the kids version of the BAD video you can clearly see a shot of MJ when the video starts and then later on you see the kids lol

Has anyone noticed that on the back of the DVD cover for the Bucharest concert the picture that is taken of a Smooth Criminal perfomance is from the HIStory tour

noooooooo this thread is going to make me notice all these mistakes everytime now. Im gonna leave :lol:

Ayo MJJCommunity,

I've been noticing a funny mistake on Thriller
Look at the video from 02:45 until 02:50 when he's changing into the cat / werewolf .
You hear him screaming but he's mouth does not even open .
If you got some videos with mistakes please post them in this topic

This is nothing negative I just want to have a little fun you know so don't think I'm trying to hate

Take Care

Haha, nice catch!

Well... in Thriller...

You see... There are a few mistakes

Mistake Number 1) When the zombies were walking towards the 2, they were soooo sloooow. But when they were dancing, they were surprisingly fast.. O_O
Mistake Number 2) You know, when he changed into a zombie before the song? Yeah... during the song he became normal then after the song he went back to zombie mode... O_O

Not that I don't like the movie... I love it!

Come together, Michael's T-shirt is ripped then back up then just a little ripped then ripped to the middle then back up then back down to the bottom and so on it changes all the time :lol: this is one everyone knows already though surely LOL!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jaZzZactGQU

Back