Funny and or Cool Stuff

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Don't know what happened to the other thread...funny and or cool stuff...

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H
are the letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out
what the letters stood for, it is about time
you became informed!

{A} Almost there
{B} Barely there
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake
{G} Get a Reduction
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!

German bra - Holtzemfromfloppen

:angel: Giggles~~~

Last edited:
This is Bizarre...

THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.

get-attachment.aspx

BATHROOM
PAINTED FLOOR!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY ........

Tenth floor of a hi-rise building.....

AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM...

You open the door...
NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED
FLOOR !

KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY.....
DOESN'T IT?

Scroll sloooooooowly.

get-attachment.aspx

Would this mess up your mind??? Would you
Be able to walk in To this bathroom???

Awesome
Toilet

THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!
This is a picture of a public toilet in
Houston
:

get-attachment.aspx

Now that you've seen the outside view,

Take a look at the inside view...

get-attachment.aspx

It's made entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you from the outside, but when
You are inside it's like sitting in a clear
Glass box!

Now would you...
COULD YOU....???

Subject: Wal Mart Greeter

Do you have what it takes to be a Wal-Mart Greeter?

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly, "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "
No, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7.. Why would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the Greeter. "I just couldn't believe someone would sleep with you twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart." :clapping:

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

If you don't send this to five friends, there will be five fewer people laughing in the world!

:D Giggles~~~

Feng Shui

This is without a doubt one of the nicest good luck forwards I have received. Hope it works for you -- and me!

Lotus Touts: You have 6 minutes

There's some mighty fine advice in these words, even if you're not superstitious. This Lotus Touts has been sent to you for good luck from the Anthony Robbins organization. It hasbeen sent around the world ten times so far.

Do not keep this message.

The Lotus Touts must leave your hands in 6 MINUTES. Otherwise you will get a very unpleasant surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious, agnostic, or otherwise faith impaired.

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.

FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN! . When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice

TWENTY- ONE. Spend some time alone.

Now, here's the FUN part!

Send this to at least 5 people and your life will improve.

1-4 people: Your life will improve slightly.

5-9 people: Your life will improve to your liking.

9-14 people: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks

15 and above: Your life will improve drastically and everything you ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Do not keep this message.

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals

in America by U.S. News & World Report (2008).

Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for

a complete listing of our services, staff and

locations.

:angel:

Last edited:

you became informed!

{A} Almost there
{B} Barely there
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake
{G} Get a Reduction

Funny with the breast sizes:p I've fallen and can't get up hehe

you became informed!

{A} Almost there
{B} Barely there
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake
{G} Get a Reduction

:lmao:

At the car wash. A true story

Bill owns a company that manufactures and installs car wash systems. Bill's company installed a car wash system in Frederick, Md. Now, understand that these are complete systems, including the money changer and money taking machines.

The problem started when the new owner complained to Bill that he was losing significant amounts of money from his coin machines each week.

He went as far as to accuse Bill's employees of having a key to the boxes and ripping him off. Bill just couldn't believe that his people would do that, so they setup a camera to catch the thief in action. Well, they did catch him on film!

Found a bird sitting on the change slot of the machine.

The bird had to go down into the machine, and back up inside to get to the money!

Another amazing thing is that it was not just one bird -- there were several working together. Once they identified the thieves, they found over $4000 in quarters on the roof of the car wash and more under a nearby tree.

And you thought you heard of everything by now!! !!

And to think the phrase 'bird brain' is associated with being dumb. Not these birds.

ABSOLUTE BEST-EVER RESPONSE TO A 'DEAR JOHN' LETTER

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
AND THE WITTY
Good One~~~

:angel:LIVING RIGHT...

get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx

PROBLEM SOLVED:

This was an article from the St. Petersburg Times Newspaper on Sunday.

The Business Section asked readers for ideas on "How Would You Fix the Economy?" I thought this was the BEST idea....I think this guy nailed it!

Dear Mr. President,

Patriotic retirement: There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force - Pay them $1 million apiece severance with the following stipulations:

1. They retire immediately. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2. They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3. They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

It can't get any easier than that!

P. S. This only costs $4 billion, less than all the Wall Street guys put together get in bonuses every year. If more money is needed, have all members in Congres s and their constituents pay their taxes…

:punk:

Silly Blonde Goofy Jokes

On a plane bound for New York the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to economy since she did not have a first class ticket. The blonde replied "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York and I'm not moving."

Not wanting to argue with a customer the flight attendant asked the copilot to speak with her. He went to talk with the woman asking her to please move out of the first class section. Again, the blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York and I'm not moving."

The copilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what should he do. The captain said, "I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this." He went to the first class section and whispered in the blonde's ear. She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section mumbling to herself, "Why didn't anyone just say so?" Surprised, the
flight attendant and the copilot asked what he said to her that finally persuaded her to move from her seat. He said, "I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York."

:tease:

This one truely cracked me up...:hysterical:

A blond goes into a coffee shop and notices theres a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup.

So she peels it off and starts screaming,"I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

The waitress says,"That's impossible. The biggest prize is a free lunch."

But the blond keeps on screaming,"I've won a motor home!"

Finally the manager comes over and says,"Ma'am I'm sorry ,but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize."

The blonde says,"No,it's not a mistake.I've won a motor home!" and she hands the ticket to the manager and he reads...

"WINABAGEL"

Why, Why, Why,

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they already know there is not enough money?

Why does someone
believe you when you say there are four billion stars; but have to check when you say the paint is still wet?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

If people evolved from apes,
why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses
are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, 'It's all right?' Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, 'That really hurt, why don't you watch where you're going dumbass?'

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

And my FAVORITE.......
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

~~~Now send this on to your friends and make them smile too!~~~

****A day without a smile is like a day without sunshine!****

Thank You...please feel free to add anything to the thread...Laughter Is one of the keys to the enjoyment of life...

Back