[FUN] Hooray! The Estate Did A Good Thing!

PRINCESS MJ

Puella Aeterna
Country
United-States
Hello, Soldier Of Love! πŸ’– One of Michael's greatest desires in his life was to be understood by the world and sadly, due to his passing, it has been my job to continue working on achieving that goal without him. I've had to collect and organize lots of information for him when he was alive, and wait 15 years after his death to release as much as I possibly can for the public. 🌍

I've been having to write a lot of dissertations lately about "The State Of The Estate" (lol) and all I've been able to do is be pissed off about everything. 🀣 I've always been very critical of them because they've veered off from Michael's creative processes and plans; but, the MJVibe website posted something great and it has inspired me to make this thread today. This is the place where we can post all the GOOD things, ideas, projects, donations, and more that The Estate has done since Michael was killed. Ever since 2009, the relationships between Michael's Fans; The Jackson Family; Sony; and The Estate (John McClain and John Branca) has been pretty ROUGH. πŸ’€

But, I've realized that collaboration (as Michael would've wanted now) is the key to better experiences in these MJ communities. If we don't do it for anyone else, let's at least do it for Michael. 🌹 Michael would've wanted togetherness; especially because it would benefit the world much more. Michael never wanted to die, but he felt like something was going to happen to him at any point back in the late 2000s. He talked about feeling like he was in danger. And, of course, he was right.

I just read on MJVibe today that The Estate approved for a Spanish company called MINIX to use Michael's likeness. They can create collectible items of Michael; which is really great because he LOVED collector's items! πŸ† I saw this and got pretty excited because 1. The picture on the site looked cool as hell and 2. It's something Michael HIMSELF would've loved.

These are the most important things for The Estate to do: cool stuff for the fans and things that Michael would actually have liked. ✨

I'm very hopeful that things will be better one day and that Michael didn't die in vain. πŸ‘‘

Please use this thread to post about all the other GOOD things you can find that The Estate has done! The more we support the good things they do, and then allow all the bad things they do to flop, it will hopefully push them in the right direction to stop acting up. πŸ˜‚ LMFAO!

A second thing for me is that I honestly can never talk enough about how good the Xscape album turned out. For their second attempt at releasing an album of work without Michael that creates the illusion that his music is "living forever", it really makes me happy! They came up with a new cover, they used one of the actual songs on the album as the title, they created video footage, AND they've got those original demos on there which Michael did perfectly just because he put them on tape in the first place. πŸ˜©πŸ€πŸΎπŸ’‹βœ¨

It's a project that actually feels like it could be one of Michael's Eras if he was still here like... Michael in his Xscape Era! 😭

Those are all a lot of the things that Michael would've done when he was alive! πŸ₯Ί The Xscape album is chef's kiss and I'm glad they released it. πŸ†

Hello Princess... May I ask where you are from...?
I live 90 minutes from Gary Indiana .

I don't even know how I forgot to say this first lol. 🀣 But, MJ THE MUSICAL! 😩 As a theatre fanatic, I couldn't be more joyous. Michael would've been so proud and excited to know that he dreamed to have his own musical and now it actually exists. 🌹 With all of the dreams that he made come true in his life for other people, it was always so fulfilling to see some of his own actually come into fruition, too. ✨

Minix are a great company the little figures they make remind me of Will Vintons claymation characters. hope they release one of Spike.

I wrote this on your other thread, but posting it here too. :)

I just came across this thread. Just very curious about you @PRINCESS MJ I am one of the fans who has been part of the fan communities both in real life and online since 1998. I was a member of MJNI fanclub, their messageboard, MJIFC, ezboards , MSN chats, the chatroom on mj.com and many other fan communities in the early 2000's, and then when social media, was invented. As the years went by, I joined so many fan communities Ive lost count, from KOP Board, to King of Pop Fanatics and all the amazing messageboards who are long gone now. As you can see by my profile and signature, my join date on here is 2003, as I am an original MJJF member.

I used to be one of the fans who would travel to see Michael at events and concerts in Europe and America. Over the years I have met and talked to many of Michaels staff, bodyguards, entourage etc. In 2021 I helped my friend Talitha write her book A real-life fairy tale: Michael Jackson and me

Im just wondering maybe we have met somewhere over the years or maybe we have mutual friends. I would love to know more of your story, as now a days there are so few of us active in the fan communities. I still keep in contact with many of the follower fans, everyone is still connected, all the friend groups, so Im sure someone would remember you.

Back