* Full songs Posted* christina aguilera new album: Bionic

Re: previews of new songs on christina aguilera new album: Bionic

this is a very different sound then her other albums, and there are debated on youtbe about this going to be the biggest flop of the decade idk but i say lets just wait until them album to come out before just label it a flop

Wow it sucks that all the tracks have leaked already..
That will probably hurt the album sales.
I'm gonna buy the album anyway, so I'm not gonna listen to them like this.

Btw I highly doubt it will be "the biggest flop of the decade". There have been many albums that have sold way less than she will probably sell in the first week. So indeed people should wait to judge.. I still don't understand why some people want her to fail so badly.

Btw I highly doubt it will be "the biggest flop of the decade". There have been many albums that have sold way less than she will probably sell in the first week. So indeed people should wait to judge.. I still don't understand why some people want her to fail so badly.

isk maybe it's the record company putting it out since 13 days since its release, but i'll buy it when i get paid

Last edited:

I don't get it either. I'm feeling a lot of hate for her and I'm not really sure why. I'll pick this up at some point.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are seeing this latest album as a desperate attempt to cash in on the Lady Gaga/Rihanna/Britney pop sound train ride. I'm not saying that's how I feel, but I have read that before. Christina isn't being seen as an original artist. No one is saying LG, Ri Ri, or Brit or any other pop star out there are that original either but they were doing the sound for past couple of years or longer.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are seeing this latest album as a desperate attempt to cash in on the Lady Gaga/Rihanna/Britney pop sound train ride. I'm not saying that's how I feel, but I have read that before. Christina isn't being seen as an original artist. No one is saying LG, Ri Ri, or Brit or any other pop star out there are that original either but they were doing the sound for past couple of years or longer.

I can sort of understand that, however it seems everyone is so quick to forget that her last two albums didn't sound like anything that was out at the time. So this one time she is doing something that happens to be popular at the moment and she isn't an original artist anymore?

(Btw Is it just me or are there a lot if Christina threads at the moment *lol* I kind of feel like I keep reading the same conversations over and over )

Sex for Breakfast sounds like Break of Dawn and Someone put your hand out...the harmonies used, the tune is very break of dawn! love that track.

Life me up is my fav! :)

so ive listened to the whole album... its pretty bad

some of the songs are great and modern, different to what we have heard but really dissapointing for christina aguilera and these tracks sadly do not show off her fantastic voice.

as for all this tosh about her being like lady gaga, nonsense, lady gaga is a one trick pony, very talented but she wont be round aslong in my opinion. the problem with gaga is that her performance is too OTT and its as if shes trying to compensate for her talent. Her album is amazing, one of the best ive heard in years... but i cannot watch her ! lol shes not like Christina or Britney where they are not always the best at certain things, but they both have that 'something' which makes them unique and gifted. And it doesnt matter how contraversial or outlandish you try to be... you either have that or you dont.

i dont think it will be as big a success as expected but hopefully xtina does still come back strong as ever :) go girl !

I can sort of understand that, however it seems everyone is so quick to forget that her last two albums didn't sound like anything that was out at the time. So this one time she is doing something that happens to be popular at the moment and she isn't an original artist anymore?

(Btw Is it just me or are there a lot if Christina threads at the moment *lol* I kind of feel like I keep reading the same conversations over and over )

Yeah, there are a lot of Xtina threads. New album hype I guess. I've been reading reviews of people who have heard the leaks and it's been mostly negative. The consensus is that each song rips off a specific artist and song. Again, not saying this is how I feel because I haven't personally even listened to it yet (I will).

Back