From when is this Michael Jackson interview.

Indra

Guests
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtxYNoAil2U

Sorry to have to start a new thread with this, I'm sure everyone seen the video already. I was just wondering if someone can help me, I'm trying to figure out when this interview is from? As soon as I've gotten my answer, please fell free to delete this thread =)

Thanks.

Brett Ratner put this video on youtube after Michael passed. He mentioned somewhere that he and Michael used to hang out in their PJs and have endless conversations about life, work and all that. I guess this video/interview was shot during one of those moments.

It's a nice interview but it looks like it was secretly taped which makes me sad. It's like MJ could never talk to anyone without the convo being secretly recorded. On the other hand he had such great opinions and insights that people probably sometimes wanted to "save" what he said because he was just so brilliant. But in that case it should remain private for one to watch or listen to alone. On the other hand it's good publicity for MJ when people get to see him "raw" and "unedited" the way he was and hear him talk because that way people get to see what a brilliant person he was without the taloid spin on him. :scratch:

It's a nice interview but it looks like it was secretly taped which makes me sad. It's like MJ could never talk to anyone without the convo being secretly recorded. On the other hand he had such great opinions and insights that people probably sometimes wanted to "save" what he said because he was just so brilliant. But in that case it should remain private for one to watch or listen to alone. On the other hand it's good publicity for MJ when people get to see him "raw" and "unedited" the way he was and hear him talk because that way people get to see what a brilliant person he was without the taloid spin on him. :scratch:
he does look right into the camera sometime near the beginning so I doubt it was secretly taped to be honest.

Back