From the Bottom of My Heart/I Have This Dream (Katrina single)

Bob George

Proud Member
In 2005 Michael was reportedly working on a benefit single for the victims of hurricane Katrina with the proceeds going towards rebuilding the area. I believe the song was called "From the Bottom of My Heart" but I also remember the title was changed to "I Have This Dream". I also remember Michael was trying to release the single through a record label owned by the Prince of Bahrain called 2 Seas Records. Obviously the song never saw the light of day.

Now what made me think of this was the new reports that have come out saying Michael was working on an album of orchestral/classical music. Because I distinctly remember that back in 2005, there was a website for 2 Seas Records and at one stage they put up a short orchestral piece of music playing in the background of the website. It was a beautiful piece of music and people were wondering if it was composed by Michael or if it's part of the Katrina song. Now that we know he was working on an orchestral album over the years, maybe he did write that piece of music.

I bring this up because I was wondering if anyone still has the mp3 of that. I remember it was ripped from the website and circulated around MJ forums. Someone must have it. If anyone does please upload it and share it this thread or PM it to me. If that doesn't breach any forum guidelines.

Back