From Michael's closest friend.

His confessions

Proud Member
I read on myspace the other day this following statement coming from one of Michael's most private friends, there were actually two, he or she wishes to be anonymous which I fully can understand regarding the circumstances....

Friday, July 03, 2009
spacer.gif
OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Prior to Jackson's sudden death.
July 3rd, 2009

DEAR FRIENDS OF MYSPACE, This is such agonizing time for all us, we've lost a brother, a friend and an icon too soon on June 25th, 2009. Our beloved friend Michael Joseph Jackson passed away from a cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles. We are deeply sadden and hurt by his sudden lost, we will all miss him and remember him for what incredible person he was.

Due to his sudden pass I'd like to inform all of you we did have a close connection to Mr. Jackson, however, we never claimed or tried to make ANYONE believe Michael himself ran this account, that isn't the case. He knew about all of his tribute sites on both myspace, facebook and such as, we never intended to make anyone believe Michael himself ran this account, however he did provide with information on different photos and some other information, but never took part of writing to his fans himself!

We will remember Michael as a wonderful human being and father to his three children, a happy, cheerful person that loved to stay up all night and have long talks with his friends and watch several movies at ones.

"Don't you ever get tired?" we used to tell him.
"No, you only live ones, what if you won't wake up tomorrow and you've missed out everything you wanted to do."

He used to say that, he used to brush off the fact he was tired, he needed to sleep, Michael did have some stressful times in his life which led to ease his pain with a easy dose of painkillers, he was never addicted as the media claimed he were, he never wanted to put his children, family or his fans through pain and always were true to his mother Katherine, she knew his situation, she knew him, but never really knew how to deal with his pain.

His children were his savour, he was like any other father, strict when he needed too and gentle and warm when he needed too, Prince was exactly like his daddy, not one day passed, he used to put on fedoras and costumes wherever he went.

"One day daddy, I'll take over you and do moonwalk better than you," he ones said and laughed.

We will forever miss you Michael and we all love you, your entire family loves and your friends. Keep the faith and god bless you angel! We'll see each other soon!

- A concern friend.

Saturday, juli 04, 2009
spacer.gif
Jackson Family Talks.
Before I even start writing and make other things clear I'd like to say we're doing ok, we've just finished off planning for the funeral, the last details which feels good, we all gathered around.

There have been so many speculations regarding Michael's recent passing, which are disgusting, I cannot even begin to describe what false accusations they aim at us, especially Michael's beloved family, Janet is not planning to perform at the funeral first of all, none of the Jackson's family will perform it''s quite obvious they won't it will be too painful. I had a talk with Quincy the other day and he was upset by the thought of them talking about his flee from the funeral.

"Michael has always been in my heart, every since he was born, I took him in my arms when he needed me the most, I was there when his times in life was too hard to handle, we made incredible music together and even made music history with Thriller, I WILL be at his funeral, he wanted me too, he loved me as much as I loved him".

I would appreciate if you respected our privacy, respected we've just lost a brother, my kids god father.

Prince and Paris were not at the scene when Michael passed away, they were in the house and Grace Rwamba ran up their room and told them daddy was in bad shape, Prince didn't see Michael lying on the floor as the media speculates.

I am deeply hurt by all the false accusations that have surrounded the last few days, it's disgusting to see, we need to remember Michael not put knifes in his back when he's already having his peace. I've received some emails from fans asking if I could reveal my identity.

I never did when he was alive, I never will, I want to remain unknown, cause that's what Michael would have wanted, I am a very close friend he had a few friends that stood him close, very close and I am one of them, so please don't ask me who I am, it doesn't matter, what matters now is he get a respected and peaceful funeral. Thank you ones again.

God bless.
- Friend.

The second statement is not real.

Grace was not at the house when MJ died, she was in London, staying with a British reporter.

We know this for a fact.

OMG that was so touching, but atleast it made me smile:).

"One day daddy, I'll take over you and do moonwalk better than you," he ones said and laughed.

Thanks for this! Aaww... Prince wearing the fedora...his biggest fan for sure! Who knows, maybe one day we'll see him continue MJ's legacy and moonwalk! :lol:

But my prayers go to his friends and family at this time. We think we have it difficult, but I don't think it's as bad as with these poor people... :(

Doesn't make much sense seeing as Grace was supposed to be out of America at the time of his death and Quincy pretty much confirmed he aint attending?

Prince and Paris were not at the scene when Michael passed away, they were in the house and Grace Rwamba ran up their room and told them daddy was in bad shape, Prince didn't see Michael lying on the floor as the media speculates.
I thought Grace was in London when it happened. According to Mallika Chopra she was. And, despite the claims of the statement that Jackson was never addicted to drugs, didn't Michael himself confess to being addicted to painkillers in 1993?

I'm sorry, but I'm all kinds of suspicious. I can understand the need for privacy, but I also understand that people use anonymity as a way to release inaccurate information, thus anything without an undisclosed source gets heightened scrutiny from me. I would expect correct spelling and grammar in an official press release, and how can it be "official" when there is no name and it is only being released on MySpace? Official on behalf of whom? There is nothing to officiate if no one is disclosed. This seems like someone added the "official statement" part in order to lend credibility to their misinformation. I would guess that this is a fan who couldn't stand seen Michael's name besmirched, or at best, someone overstating their ties to Michael and the Jackson family in hopes of making Michael look good.

^
^ You mean that one of them could have written this? If so, it doesnt have to be them does it? Imagine how many people were around him and his children.

I don't know what to make of these "statements". As far as I'm concerned, they could have been written by any loyal fan.

Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful and all, just not sure how genuine.

Doesn't make much sense seeing as Grace was supposed to be out of America at the time of his death and Quincy pretty much confirmed he aint attending?

I wasnt going to say anything but it doesnt soound sensical to me either and the grammar is off, almost identically in both letters....like they were written by same person...just saying.

Sounds made up to me. Grace was the other side of the Atlantic and wasn't even working for Michael anymore. How vague, I could've written that, except I would've done my research first. For a formal statement the grammar is awful.

I thought Grace was in London when it happened. According to Mallika Chopra she was. And, despite the claims of the statement that Jackson was never addicted to drugs, didn't Michael himself confess to being addicted to painkillers in 1993?

I'm sorry, but I'm all kinds of suspicious. I can understand the need for privacy, but I also understand that people use anonymity as a way to release inaccurate information, thus anything without an undisclosed source gets heightened scrutiny from me. I would expect correct spelling and grammar in an official press release, and how can it be "official" when there is no name and it is only being released on MySpace? Official on behalf of whom? There is nothing to officiate if no one is disclosed. This seems like someone added the "official statement" part in order to lend credibility to their misinformation. I would guess that this is a fan who couldn't stand seen Michael's name besmirched, or at best, someone overstating their ties to Michael and the Jackson family in hopes of making Michael look good.

Sorry to get off the subject but I have a question. Why did Jermain act like he never knew of a dependancy problem with Michael when he was on Larry King? Considering Michael made a public statement saying he did

Back