Friends - the TV series

FRIENDS!
Absolutely my all time favourite tv series! :yes:

It's almost like an old friend who has shared lots of laughs and cries and the characters have become so real! The actors are just perfect for the show.. Chandler is my favourite character, though I don't really like to name one favourite since I like them all very much.

OMG it was so sad when the show ended..

im a huge massive fan of that show. i have all the seasons on dvd and i must have watched a million times each and every episode lol. by far the best comedy series EVER!!!

FRIENDS!
Absolutely my all time favourite tv series! :yes:

It's almost like an old friend who has shared lots of laughs and cries and the characters have become so real! The actors are just perfect for the show.. Chandler is my favourite character, though I don't really like to name one favourite since I like them all very much.

OMG it was so sad when the show ended..

I agree, I too like Chandler the most, he's the most sarcastic/funny one.
The ending for sure was very sad, when they left the totally empty appartment. I can't watch that scene, it's too sad;)

I remember watching this each and every week! i love it!

It's a show that you can watch over and over again and it's every time just as funny.
Not many tv series are like that..

I LOOOOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Now Ross and the leather pants has to be one of the funniest episodes, lol.

oh, and the one where Ross gets a tan, lol.

Last edited:
I love Friends! I watch it all the time, I've got all the series on DVD. I never get tired of it, and when I'm down or bored or anything it always cheers me up! My favourite epsiode is the one where they find out about Monica and Chandler and Phoebe and Chandler have the date thing, and she does that dance for him. When Joey rips open her top! So funny!

LOVE it! I have the dvd boxset and never get tired of watching it.
phoebe is just so funny :lol: I love her songs LOL

I LOOOOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Now Ross and the leather pants has to be one of the funniest episodes, lol.

oh, and the one where Ross gets a tan, lol.

:lol:

That show is just awesome.

I got the Box-Set last December for my 26th, but it's still sealed.

I just know that once I start opening it, I'm gonna be involved in a long project of converting everything to avi :lol:

:DFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe if there could be anyone who dont like Friends...Its awesome,got all the eipsodes on the DVDs and i've watched them like million times..lol:punk:MY MOST FAV TV SERIES OF ALL TIME.

Find out who FRIENDS character you are! http://www.tbs.com/affinity/quiz/0,,6500,00.html

You are most like: CHANDLER

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Chandler, you consider yourself the only "normal" member of your social group. And considering how strange your parents were, that's quite an achievement. Always keeping a sense of humor, your intelligence shows in your quick retorts and use of sarcasm. Despite your hard shell, however, you have surprising depths of emotion and sympathy, proving to be an excellent friend. :)

Back