Freeware vs Non Freeware Software

phantom

Proud Member
hello :)

currently I am working on my thesis for my MSc, which is dedicated to the freeware software

so, for the needs of my thesis, I need to make a survey, and afterwards make conclusions, based on the results of the survey :)

so, please, take few minutes from your time, to take a look, and reply to my survey: http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=76b2417a-1075-407b-aab8-4281932440a6

please, tell about the survey to your friends :) the more people voting, the better the results :)

thank you for your time and for your assistance :)

I finished. I was going to ask you if you need a random sampling of people to take the survey or does it not matter? Though now that I have seen the survey, maybe the topic of the survey won't be affected by asking this group of people because the topics (appear to be) aren't related.

I finished. I was going to ask you if you need a random sampling of people to take the survey or does it not matter? Though now that I have seen the survey, maybe the topic of the survey won't be affected by asking this group of people because the topics (appear to be) aren't related.

yes, I think that it doesn't matter so much how random the sample is :)

also I have posted invitation for people to reply in several forums, so the final result should be random enough ;)

thank you all for voting :flowers:

keep it coming ;)

Back