Free goodies from theaters?

Mystic

Proud Member
The theater at out Northtown Mall in Spokane, WA gave out a backstage pass when you bought a ticket. The AMC theater is apparently giving out CDs to people (Singles disc TII probably). Did you guys get anything? I just have my pass, and if I do go on Saturday, I'll be getting a CD hopefully.

We have got nothing. I would so like to get one of those backstage passes, but when I asked about them the movie distributor (here in Finland) said they haven't got any :(

I only been once but got the backstage necklace and small poster. The poster is the same size as the one giving with the cd order from mj.com

Highly disappointed wanted a larger one.:smilerolleyes:

I got small poster ..kinda promote TII CD poster

I only get a mini poster for each ticket when i bought them on Sep. 27!!

I got a little card advertising for the Michael Jackson Opus...Which I already have on order...:)

I didn't get anything, however the cinema had about 6 different postcards for the Opus book.

Twice at two different theatres, and nothing each time. Not even for the first ever showing. Oh well, I have my ticket stubs I guess.

no but he was on a small card wich was an offer you'd get a small poster if you spen 7EUR+ on food. I saw it after I ordered what I wanted >.< but took it anyways lol. I did get a TII xl poster at the store I bought the cd fromt though.

Some lucky MJ fans here. I went to the Showcase Cinema DeLuxe in Leicester and I got nothing (apart from seeing Michael dance one last time).

So, our AMC wasn't giving out the CDs like we thought. :(

Didn't get any free goodies here either. I bought a couple TII cups though by upgrading my popcorn/soda combo. :) They were also selling TII shirts, but I didn't have enough money to buy them.

A saw girl at my school wearing a backstage pass. It amused me.

Been 10 times now and have gotten 4 postcards, a small poster and little TII keyring :)

Back