Freddie Mercury Remembered

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
17 years ago the world lost one of the greatest singers of all time, Freddie Mercury. From 1 of Queen's first hits "Stone Cold Crazy" to their last, "The Show Must Go On", they entertained the world for 3 decades with some of the biggest songs ever.

While Freddie's life ended to soon, his spirit lives on in his music. One has to wonder what Freddie and his band Queen had up their sleeves had the events of November 24th, 1991 never happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVHwiLFlx8

Freddie Mercury was an extremely talented musician, as well as a very caring and humble person. I not only respect his contributions in music, I also look up to him as who he was. The world really lost a good person.

I'm still missing him :( for me Freddie Mercury is the 2nd gratest show man ever, a true genius!!!. The music was never the same since he left this world.

RIP Freddie!!

Freddie was on a league of his own, amazing talent, undeniable charisma and charm, beautiful soul and spirit, truly a unique individual.
I have nothing but respect and admiration for him, having grown up listening to his music, he holds a very special place among my idols. The world lost one of it's finest individuals when he was taken away from us, God only knows what could have been. We still miss you Freddie.

Last edited:
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS...
ANYONE CAN SEE...
NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TO ME...

...we still miss you Freddie...

ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS...

:angel::angel::angel:

17 years. heck time flies. great band great showman

Back