Frank DiLeo sued again

what exactly does it state in the lawsuit about the appearence in T&T? a concert? a performance during an event. or just an appearance? does it actually say?

Help me out with Frank, can someone explain me why Michael seperated from him first in late 80s and was he his manager again before he died?

Help me out with Frank, can someone explain me why Michael seperated from him first in late 80s and was he his manager again before he died?

Well, I don't know why he hired him again but I do know why they seperated in the 1980s, Michael talked about this in the Glenda tapes (S = Sam, Glenda's husband) :)

S- Who else [hurt you]? What about your manager guys?
M- Excuse me?
S- What about your, who’s your manager’s name?
M- Who?
S- The one that really hurt you…his name’s Frank or something.
M- Who, Tate?
S- No, your manager, your manager, your
M- Frank Dileo?
S- Yeah.
M- That was different. That was a business relationship.
S- Was that just like uh, he didn’t hurt you, he just uh, you just had a parting of the ways?
M- He tried to get too controlling.
S- That was just, uh, that was just business.

Edit: The transcript also talks about Frank trying to get Tatum in trouble but I listened to the audio recording again and I don't hear MJ saying that, so I don't know where that comes from.

Last edited:
what exactly does it state in the lawsuit about the appearence in T&T? a concert? a performance during an event. or just an appearance? does it actually say?

It just says "performance at a musical event" in the fourth quarter in 2009.

With this wording it might be a concert or a one song performance at a award show/ benefit concert etc. It's not clear IMO. (and this is most probably due to this being an initial document - probably they tried to see if they can get Michael committed to such performance and then would determine the specifics)

Last edited:
They took their time about suing Frank Dileo...............

If you're gonna offer a man some money without any real contracts...........a persons word means nothing............

Back