Former Jacksons Associate Planning Billie Jean Film Expose

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...iate-planning-billie-jean-film-expose_1198796

MICHAEL JACKSON's real-life BILLIE JEAN is set to be exposed in a new movie that a former Jacksons associate is shopping around Hollywood and London.

Ron Newt grew up with the Jacksons and took home video footage of Michael as his solo career was taking off in 1981 and 1982.

He was forbidden from doing anything with the film while the King of Pop was alive, because Jackson didn't want fans seeing rehearsal footage.

Newt tells WENN, "He didn't want people seeing all the mistakes, but it's hilarious stuff - Michael cursing and rehearsing and yelling at his brother Randy for stepping on his mic cord."

But now Newt has unearthed the lost footage and he's offering it to producers, along with an introduction to the California stylist who inspired Billie Jean.

He says, "It's time she was revealed on film. I know where she lives and I know she'll talk. She has a son that looks a lot like Michael Jackson. Hers is a fascinating story, and together with my rehearsal footage of Jackson before he started messing with his appearance, this film could be a big hit."

Newt is also working on a book, All That Glitters, about his long association with the Jacksons, which ended in 2005 after the King of Pop's child molestation trial.

Oh Ron stop lying if you want people to see the footage put it on you tube. And all that Glitters title has been taken already

This should really be in the TABLOID SECTION, but since it's here, let me just say:

Sorry Mister, but nobody is interested in your footage and they certainly don't want to hear from a FAKE Billie Jean. (How many women have claimed to be the REAL Billie Jean? LOL)

Like somebody wants to go to the MOVIES and watch some OLD Jackson-5 footage. LOL! Please.

My advice: Go Sit Down Somewhere!

'All That Glitters' is such an overrused title, even Evan Chandler did it.

And the innuendo he uses when describing his money-driven stories is too funny to be ignored. .. And these people will come up with anything to avoid that. Who's the Billie Jean? The famed Jackson stalker and fiction author, Theresa Gonzalez?

..Anything for money. ..

It's so sad that people who claimed to be his friends are trying to make money off of his death :(

this is ridiculous...The real Billie-Jean....???.....give me a break...he probably went and fished out one of those chicks that have tied to sue Michael in the past. I wish these people wold stop trying to make money of off MJ.

Some of the footage like less then 5mins of it is already on youtube! It's in the Off the Wall era time! He should just put the whole thing on there and be quiet!

Boycott!! Boycott!! Boycott!!

If us fans stop buying this crap.............then they'll stop releasing all this crap.........when they realise there's no money to be made from this!!!

Really??? Michael Jackson once stepped on a microphone cable???????? :bugeyed:bugeyed:D:D:D

And I could swear he would even know how to dress himself. Like every day. Including tying his shoe laces- no wait, he wore these slippers. I knew, there was something fishy 'bout that. But I thought there were shoe laces involved during the Victory Tour? When can I expect the full exposé on that delicate part of his life?

Pace said:
Really??? Michael Jackson once stepped on a microphone cable???????? :bugeyed:bugeyed:D:D:D

And I could swear he would even know how to dress himself. Like every day. Including tying his shoe laces- no wait, he wore these slippers. I knew, there was something fishy 'bout that. But I thought there were shoe laces involved during the Victory Tour? When can I expect the full exposé on that delicate part of his life?

no, that was Randy. lol

no, that was Randy. lol

Oh gosh, Michael Jackson liquifies my brain, I am so very sorry. :hysterical::hysterical:

But if MJ didn't step on a microphone cable, it was because even in 1980 everything and everyone strove (strived!) to be better just being in the presence of Michael Jackson. And so cabled up mics would become wireless even a 100 years ago. So of course Michael Jackson never stepped on any cables, I should have known that fact, it's the laws of nature. Duh! :D

Well, this book will be bad for Michael's image: he makes mistakes during rehearsals--oh no; Randy steps on a cable--oh no; Michael curses--oh no; Bille Jean has a child like Michael AGAIN--oh no. We will all bow our head in shame!!!

A little background check! I'm sure some heard of it before?!

Former Protege Vouches for Jackson
Thursday, April 07, 2005
By Roger Friedman

Former Protégé Vouches for Jackson

No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson's alleged "prior acts" of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.

Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a "Holy Grail" for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.

Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.

Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.

The tabloid offered the Newts' father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.

Newt, a San Francisco "character" and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.
A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote "No good sucker" where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

"Maybe there aren't any other kids," a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he's a good-looking kid. He's half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland "victims." But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

"He said, 'Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'" Newt said. "He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, 'We take these people down. That's what we do.'"

Prior to Bobby's meeting with Mitteager, Bobby's father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being "hooked up" to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

"My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, 'Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on 'Oprah' in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we'll give you money,'" Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts' story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it's an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding "your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson's sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others."

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

"Exactly! And he didn't care! He was like, 'Just say it and we'll give you the money.' And I was like, 'He [Jackson] never touched me!" Newt said. "He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, 'We'll give you this money,' even [if it's not true]. And they'd take it."

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer's reporter:

"He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said 'You know, it's going to be a huge scandal. You'll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You're going to be famous!' But to me, you'd be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn't do anything even close to trying to molest us."

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts' story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.

I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.

When I read some of the transcript back to Newt the other day, he was shocked.

"I said all that," he observed, surprised to have his memory prodded some 12 years later.

Back in the mid-'80s, Ron Newt Sr. put his three sons together as a singing group much as Joseph Jackson did. He called them The Newtrons.

After much pushing, he got the attention of Joe Jackson, who agreed to manage the group. Joe Jackson got the Newtrons a showcase at the Roxy in West Hollywood.

Michael showed up and loved them. The result was a two-week stay for the boys at the Encino house on Hayvenhurst Ave., where they were supposed to work on their music
"We would see Michael in passing. We didn't see him, maybe, because he was working on an album. We saw him downstairs in the kitchen and we talked to him," he said.

The Newtrons eventually got a record contract and recorded the Jackson 5 hit "I Want You Back" at Hayvenhurst. They also spent the night at Tito Jackson's house. But nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense..

"I don't know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks," he said. "And he didn't try anything."

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson "victim" Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.

Jackson's former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday's testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.

"Wade is straight as they come. He's getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either," Newt said.

He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.

"You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming," he said.

And Newt should know. After the adventure in 1985, the Newts never saw Jackson again. It didn't bother them, Bobby says, as much as it might have others.

"They probably didn't like it. And this is their way of getting back at him," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152708,00.html

Um, I smell a lie.

Go away, nobody wants to give you money for your fraudulent material.

So sick of people slapping Michael's name on things for publicity or money. Exactly how close was this man to Michael? Surely not close enough if he dares to disrespect his trust like this (if this were to be true that is).

:eek:

247.gif

Thanks! :blush: The first video... > :girl_sigh: :wub:

"Michael forbid me to show it" yet your gonna show it anyway? dummy

Newt is also working on a book, All That Glitters, about his long association with the Jacksons, which ended in 2005 after the King of Pop's child molestation trial.

Ended in 2005? That speaks volumes about this Newtrons character. Backstabbers..

bluetopez;3236552 said:
A little background check! I'm sure some heard of it before?!

Former Protege Vouches for Jackson
Thursday, April 07, 2005
By Roger Friedman

Former Protégé Vouches for Jackson

No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson's alleged "prior acts" of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.

Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a "Holy Grail" for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.

Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.

Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.

The tabloid offered the Newts' father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.

Newt, a San Francisco "character" and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.
A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote "No good sucker" where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

"Maybe there aren't any other kids," a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he's a good-looking kid. He's half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland "victims." But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

"He said, 'Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'" Newt said. "He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, 'We take these people down. That's what we do.'"

Prior to Bobby's meeting with Mitteager, Bobby's father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being "hooked up" to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

"My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, 'Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on 'Oprah' in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we'll give you money,'" Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts' story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it's an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding "your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson's sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others."

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

"Exactly! And he didn't care! He was like, 'Just say it and we'll give you the money.' And I was like, 'He [Jackson] never touched me!" Newt said. "He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, 'We'll give you this money,' even [if it's not true]. And they'd take it."

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer's reporter:

"He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said 'You know, it's going to be a huge scandal. You'll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You're going to be famous!' But to me, you'd be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn't do anything even close to trying to molest us."

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts' story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.

I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.

When I read some of the transcript back to Newt the other day, he was shocked.

"I said all that," he observed, surprised to have his memory prodded some 12 years later.

Back in the mid-'80s, Ron Newt Sr. put his three sons together as a singing group much as Joseph Jackson did. He called them The Newtrons.

After much pushing, he got the attention of Joe Jackson, who agreed to manage the group. Joe Jackson got the Newtrons a showcase at the Roxy in West Hollywood.

Michael showed up and loved them. The result was a two-week stay for the boys at the Encino house on Hayvenhurst Ave., where they were supposed to work on their music
"We would see Michael in passing. We didn't see him, maybe, because he was working on an album. We saw him downstairs in the kitchen and we talked to him," he said.

The Newtrons eventually got a record contract and recorded the Jackson 5 hit "I Want You Back" at Hayvenhurst. They also spent the night at Tito Jackson's house. But nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense..

"I don't know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks," he said. "And he didn't try anything."

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson "victim" Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.

Jackson's former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday's testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.

"Wade is straight as they come. He's getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either," Newt said.

He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.

"You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming," he said.

And Newt should know. After the adventure in 1985, the Newts never saw Jackson again. It didn't bother them, Bobby says, as much as it might have others.

"They probably didn't like it. And this is their way of getting back at him," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152708,00.html

How can anyone forget Mitteager's tapes? I am certain they weren't bequeathed or just acquired from the widow - my bet is Barresi stole them, but whatever. Such a great guy - & backstabbed Pellicano, his bud in crime too. He totally amazes me, he is so evilly brilliant. They should make a movie about him, I am sure he would love that, as he always wanted to be a star. What a loser. And poor Pellicano, stuck in jail, should have struck a plea deal. Complete idiot.

Here are some interesting links to start with in case newer fans missed it - there is so much more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Barresi

Barresi was bequeathed illegally taped phone conversations made by Jim Mitteager, the Los Angeles bureau chief of tabloid The Globe. after Mitteager died of throat cancer in 1997.<sup id="cite_ref-Finke2006_43-0" class="reference">[44]</sup> Barresi told reporter Drew Griffin "[Mitteager] indicated to the person who gave them to me that I would know what to do with them," and Barresi arranged for KCBS-TV to air them in a multi-part series in 2004.<sup id="cite_ref-KCBS_44-0" class="reference">[45]</sup> The tapes aired by KCBS include a conversation where Pellicano offers Mitteager a story about his new client Jean-Claude Van Damme in return for Mitteager's dropping one about client Whoopi Goldberg.<sup id="cite_ref-Whoopi_45-0" class="reference">[46]</sup>
In 1999, Barresi says he was assigned by Pellicano to investigate a model who named Chris Rock in a paternity suit.<sup id="cite_ref-Rock_46-0" class="reference">[47]</sup> Barresi also says he was hired to look into the sexual orientation of Gavin de Becker, a successful security consultant of whom Pellicano was jealous.<sup id="cite_ref-47" class="reference">[48]</sup>
Barresi also claims that he has been sought out for comment by the press as the 2002-2008 Pellicano criminal-defense case unfolded. Barresi told the New York Times he has been aiding the defense team for entertainment lawyer Bertram Fields, a long-term client of Pellicano's who is now under investigation, in hopes of a later payday.<sup id="cite_ref-Halbfinger_34-4" class="reference">[35]</sup> Barresi also reportedly worked with attorneys for producer Jules Nasso in 2006. As part of a lawsuit, they seek Pellicano's wiretapped calls for any evidence that Steven Seagal ordered Pellicano to terrorize former Variety reporter Anita Busch<sup id="cite_ref-NYDNseagal_48-0" class="reference">[49]</sup> In May 2006, Barresi turned over tapes from Mitteager with transcriptions to the FBI.<sup id="cite_ref-Grove0506_49-0" class="reference">[50]</sup>

http://www.callawyer.com/story.cfm?pubdt=NaN&eid=877922&evid=1

In the weeks and months to follow, Hollywood seemed to teeter on the edge of a massive scandal that threatened to take down some of its most prominent citizens-including, perhaps, the most feared entertainment lawyer of them all, Bert Fields. Fields had not only used Pellicano for years but also vouched for his integrity in the strongest possible terms. "I would bet my life and my child's life that Anthony would never betray someone he was working for," he told a Vanity Fair reporter in 1993.

We meet in a conference room near his home. Barresi has already been interviewed by both the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times. Geraldo's people were calling. So was ABC's Prime Time. And in late February two men working on Bert Fields's behalf flew down from San Francisco to meet with him. One was Fields's attorney, John Keker; the other was a private investigator, David Fechheimer. They came because they had heard about some taped conversations Barresi had acquired from the widow of a chain-smoking tabloid reporter named Jim Mitteager.
<sup id="cite_ref-Grove0506_49-0" class="reference"></sup>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,153053,00.html

The whole story of the 1991 and 1993 negotiations is included on eye-opening tape recordings made in secret by late Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager.
He bequeathed the tapes to investigator Paul Barresi, who spent a year and a half transcribing and editing them. The hundreds of hours of recordings describe the Enquirer's unsavory tactics dealing with sources, subjects and the police.
What Barresi found, among other things, is that the Enquirer routinely turned over its notes to police after it was done with them.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,153053,00.html#ixzz1DSp9sw4H

Enquirer turned over its notes to police? Sounds like more LAPD corruption to me.

<sup id="cite_ref-Grove0506_49-0" class="reference">
</sup>

What Barresi found, among other things, is that the Enquirer routinely turned over its notes to police after it was done with them.

Enquirer turned over its notes to police? Sounds like more LAPD corruption to me.

EEEK! WTF? Would be nice to verify if that's still being practiced. Yuck.

Thanks for the info.

Back